• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need help!!

indyracer500

is in front of a computer
    Years
    I looked around for a problem like this and couldn't find it. Anyways, when I try to open Visual Boy Advance on my computer, nothing happens except a white screen comes up. I've tried everything, but it still won't work. I NEED HELP!!

Years
    • Seen May 17, 2009
    hmm...just a blank white window? No toolbar or anything? It might be your computer. What kind are you using?

lia

im back.lets rule pc again
    Years
    naah..
    im kinda have that problem too..
    but not for all games..
    im just having troubles
    for the ips patched game..

Years
    You may want to ensure you have VBA 2.8 downloaded from the actual VBA support site and that you have a clean rom. Not sure if you're allowed to post ROM links here, but just search Rom-Freaks.

viemortevolroc

Beta Tester,Mapper Beginner
    Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2009
    coolrom is the best site for roms in my opinion,ive never had any problems with them ^_^

Back