• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need help!

Arcanine Fan 101

Lonesome Girl.
    Years
    help
    i need help with my leafgreen team on beating e4.
    here they are:

rapidash lv.41 ember fury attack fire spin overheat

flareon lv.27 helping hand sand attack growl quick attack

venusaur lv.66 solarbeam razor leaf frenzy plant vine whip

dragonair lv.33 slam thunder wave twister dragon rage

pidgeot lv.38 fly gust quick attack whirlwind

ninetails lv.35 will-o-wisp confuse ray imprison flamethower

can you help me? :nervous:

Years
    I'll send you over to the experts in GB Startegies and Movesets!Good Luck!Hope you get some good help!

~*MOVES*~

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    Don't train so many fire types. Ninetales is best because it's already got flamethrower. Flareon is decent with shadowball, but it will take forever to level up. Try to evolve Dragonair (level 55) and earn enough money for thunderbolt and ice beam. Or just train a Lapras. Pidgeot sucks, don't train it, especially since Dragonite covers the flying type. It's also a good idea to train a Kadabra or Mr. Mime; a Psychic type is vital for taking out Bruno and Agatha's teams. To beat Pokemon, you don't need to train 6, about 4 will suffice.

If you're low on money or need to train, battle trainers using the versus seeker and hold amulet coin (you need 50 Pokemon I think and you pick it up in one of those route houses.

C.O.H

Patrick Star
    Years
    I would say like this: Train a fire Pokemon to level 60+, then train an electric Pokemon to level 60+ and then you train Dragonair to level 60+, now you have decent Pokemon, buy revives and full restores and off you go to the champion XP

Ms.Allison Goldfrapp

Satan Chick
    Years
    Well your team is all over the place! It needs serious help(no offense intended! sorry if I did lol)

i need help with my leafgreen team on beating e4.
    here they are:

rapidash lv.41 ember(power low, tacky move for being far in the game) fury attack(wonderfully tacky move, horrible for far in the game) fire spin(i don't think it's that good at all!) overheat(you don't want to lower your special attack!)

flareon lv.27 helping hand(for what? lol) sand attack(tacky alert!) growl(this will not help you at all! trust me!) quick attack(Low power, you have low attack, so no)

venusaur lv.66 solarbeam(takes too long, not worth it) razor leaf(lower power, just not good) frenzy plant(NO, horrible, it makes you recharge!) vine whip(tacky) Venasaur should have, leech seed, sleep power, i forget the rest lol

dragonair lv.33 slam(low attack!) thunder wave(keep it for now if you want, when it gets to dragonite no) twister(gross! It always does 40 only!) dragon rage(low attack, not worth it)

pidgeot lv.38 fly gust(low power) quick attack(lower power) whirlwind(unecessary)

ninetails lv.35 will-o-wisp confuse ray imprison(hmm, nope) flamethower

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    Ms.Allison Goldfrapp said:
    flareon lv.27 helping hand(for what? lol) sand attack(tacky alert!) growl(this will not help you at all! trust me!) quick attack(Low power, you have low attack, so no)

Flareon has a massive attack

BTW it needs shadow ball

Lion Heart

Banned
    Years
    flareon lv.27 Shadow Ball Return Overheat quick attack

venusaur lv.66 Sludge Bomb Synthesis Leech Seed Magical Leaf

dragonite lv.33 Substitute Focus Punch Ice Beam Thunderbolt

I only done it for the pokemon worth using, grab some others, I'm thinking Alakazam with Psychic, Thunderpunch, Ice Punch and Fire Punch.

husk1442

needs more [i]Mod[/i]
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 3, 2009
    she was trying to help out your team......

Years
    MAG just forgot her [QU0TE] tags; it's your team! XD (husk, pkmaster's kinda slow.. don't let it get to you.)

I'm not going to go into detail about this team, since you're in need of more basic assistance. When building a team, try to achieve balance in different types, raising, and battle roles. A bunch of guys of the same types can be exploited very easily. (note how people tend to sweep gyms with one or two pokes) It's good to have at least one or two tanks/sponges on a team, since you can help reduce the damage you take with them (to put it simple). Avoid type overlap at all costs! All it does, in most cases, is waste move slots that could've been put to better use. *dies at the sight of Venusaur's 4X OL*

I recommend you use your shiny Snorlax, your shiny Alakazam, and your shiny Aerodactyl on this team. ;)

The Unbeatable

Mewtwo is the best
    Years
    well in the first place i dont see how ya even could get past the ice trainer (forgot her name ) since everyone of ya pokemon are weak to it that would play a serious role and fire arn't as weak to ice but most of her guys no surf so its would obliterate your team i am not sure where you are gettin stuk but i hope i helped

Back