• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] I Need Koraidon (Scarlet Legendary)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    I play violet as my main game and I have played scarlet, but none of my friends have switch online and I have no way of getting pokemon from my own scarlet to violet because I have both save files on the same switch.

I'll give any violet paradox or other version exclusive other than Miraidon.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Your Chaotic Affectionate!
    Years
  • You say you have both Scarlet and Violet, yes?
    If you have Koraidon all ready to go on Scarlet, I'd be more than happy to act as a "middle-man" of sorts -- you trade the Koraidon to me, then hop on Violet so I can trade it back to you...and vice versa if you'd like it back in Scarlet.
    I totally have an ulterior motive, being that I need Koraidon for my Pokedex, and this seems like a good opportunity, hahah.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    You say you have both Scarlet and Violet, yes?
    If you have Koraidon all ready to go on Scarlet, I'd be more than happy to act as a "middle-man" of sorts -- you trade the Koraidon to me, then hop on Violet so I can trade it back to you...and vice versa if you'd like it back in Scarlet.
    I totally have an ulterior motive, being that I need Koraidon for my Pokedex, and this seems like a good opportunity, hahah.

Sounds good to me. I just need to actually catch Koraidon. I got up to the point where I could but I just never needed to until now.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Alright then. Think you'll be able to catch 'em about...six or so hours from now? 9:45 EST?
    If need be, I can give you my Master Ball. Didn't end up using it in the end.

Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Nov 16, 2023
    Alright then. Think you'll be able to catch 'em about...six or so hours from now? 9:45 EST?
    If need be, I can give you my Master Ball. Didn't end up using it in the end.

I have Koraidon now
    Also I can't do it at 9:45 I could maybe do 8:45

Last edited:

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Oh, okay! I have a bit of time now, so I'll go get my game ready, and we can use the code: 5541 6974

So, I'll trade a random Pokemon for Koraidon.
    You disconnect. Pick up Violet
    Reenter the code, and I'll trade Koraidon back to you.

Sound good?

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • ...Something wrong? I'm entering the code now. I only really have twenty minutes or so to do this. If we run out of time, we'll have to try again tomorrow.

ObsidianTheCrusader

Years
  • Alright then, I've got Koraidon, so just hop on Violet and I'll trade it back to you. I'll just keep spamming the same code till then.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back