• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need of a scripter !

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2008
    hi guys , im searchin' a scripter to help me with my game. im a very good graphic designer and im making a lot of news on my game , but i don't know nothing about scripting..if someone can help me..

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2008
    i need of a basic scripting/eventing , like catch pokemons , events of rivals and buildings , a new menu , pokegear , new pokemon , new attacks , the use of mn/tm and things like that..

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    i need of a basic scripting/eventing , like catch pokemons , events of rivals and buildings , a new menu , pokegear , new pokemon , new attacks , the use of mn/tm and things like that..

Learn Events yourself, they aren't hard. Everything else is already in Poccil's Starter Kit.

Years
    • Seen May 19, 2008
    yeah i use the starter kit but it needs however scripting/events knowledges that i don't have.. for example..a thing like " beat your rival and the doors of the gym's gonna open ". im not able to do it.. or see randomly one pokemon in the grass..

Flameguru

Pokemon: Metallic Silver
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    yeah i use the starter kit but it needs however scripting/events knowledges that i don't have.. for example..a thing like " beat your rival and the doors of the gym's gonna open ". im not able to do it.. or see randomly one pokemon in the grass..

Then you shouldn't try to make a game at all. Those are basic parts of making a game.

Put some effort into it and at least try to learn.

Back