• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] I need one more pokemon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2017
    All I need is a Lunala to fill up my dex! Can someone please spare me one? I don't want to keep it, i Just want to fill up my pokedex. I could help someone else who needs pokemon sun exclusives.

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2017
    Ahh! Thank you! I will be on tonight, I am available when you're ready. Is there a pokemon you need?

Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2017
    I have you added on my friendlist. I don't see you in the plaza though. I could be doing something wrong. I don't really use the plaza much.

Edit: Also my name is Kat in game.

Last edited:

dblanton361

Inactive
    Years
    • Seen Aug 19, 2018
    I have you added on my friendlist. I don't see you in the plaza though. I could be doing something wrong. I don't really use the plaza much.

Edit: Also my name is Kat in game.

I have added you, and im connected lol not sure what the deal is. Let me leave and reconnect

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back