• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need PS3 Help!!! {PLZ}

SilverZexion

§í£vêrZê×îöñ
    Years
    Ok, guys, i need some internet help, See I have an PS3, 2! Ethernet cables and Cable Inter. Yep cable Inter net, But I need to know how to get internet with these items w/o Usin a router bc I dnt have the money now. THKS!

~Cedric~

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    Well try putting the ethernet cables in the ps3, and attach it to the pc hardrive, or if thats not the problem then plz be a bit more pacific. ^^"

!gnition

DDRtist
    Years
    Well try putting the ethernet cables in the ps3, and attach it to the pc hardrive, or if thats not the problem then plz be a bit more pacific. ^^"

Yup that could possibly work, it's like using your pc as a router itself.

If all else fails you could try directly connecting an ethernet cable from your cable internet to your PS3.

Hope our advice helps you :)

Back