• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need shiny pokemons and im offering also events and all that..

wadawada30

pokemon killer
    Years
    i got lots of shinies but wat i need is youre shinies lol just tell me any shiny u got all of thm the ones i mostly need are croagunk drapion or toxicroak ty =)

LDgamer

pokemon breeder 2nd in command
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2008
    well i got a shiny haunter and shiny deoxys im willing to trade what do you got

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    ill give you a shiny croagunk for shiny moltres. and can you throw in a power item?

wadawada30

pokemon killer
    Years
    dew34 how will i give u a shiny LEGEND for a croagunk it doesnt has to be so exagerate it plus a poweer item....gasp..

but dew want a shiny rapidas and a ditt for it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    dude youre asking specifically for a certain pokemon. i have that specific pokemon so i want a specific one. and no i dont want those, i have those.

Years
    • Seen Mar 23, 2008
    fantastic. just let me know. but if you want 2 shinies for it ill just get one from somebody else.

wadawada30

pokemon killer
    Years
    cant u give me croagunk and piplup for it?

yes i have it and its modest nature geez ure lucky day lol....

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 26, 2008
    Hey What events do you have I am sure I have at least a few shinys that you want.

KingofAnime

Now with 80% more awesome!
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Dec 6, 2012
    I've a myriad of shinies in my thread a couple topics down.

Am interested in Zapdos'.

Back