• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen I need some advices .

J_zero

EVs, Rarities, Shinies :D
    Years
    Im having real trouble with master rank contests, specially on the VISUAL part, the other contestants always have more costumes than i do :( and they always get more HEARTS when theyre been avluated, :( its like if theyre designed to win :( anyone knows how to get more costumes, or how to improve in the visual parts?

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    Master Rank contests take up much more effort than any other type of contest. You should seriously max out the desired stat of your Pokémon for it to at least do a little well in the contest.

The second thing you should do is just throw in as many accessories on your Pokémon as possible. While you should be aware of what matches the desired theme, you should also make sure that your Pokémon is filled up with accessories. I believe that's the prime way that the game gives off hearts to your Pokémon in visual evaluation.

And yeah, also take a good stroll around Amity Square. You might get a rare accessory that gives off a few extra hearts.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    You could do the whole thing with the berries, but for some things you need hundreds. Poffins are also effective.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    or get free massages from Veilstone City and let the lady give it to your Pokemon and your Pokemon will get a item of:

Determination
    Eerie Thing
    Glitter Powder
    Humming Note
    Mystic Fire
    Perculiar Spoon
    Poison Extract
    Pretty Dewdrop
    Puffy Smoke
    Seashell
    Shimmering Fire
    Shiny Powder