• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need some master balls urgently

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    Hi, If there is anyoneout there willing to give out a few masterballs for free it would be much appreciated since i need them to catch mesprit and giratina and any other legendries that i come across.

Years
    • Seen Aug 2, 2010
    i couldn't find the right section so i put it in general

arghhh i dnt know how to move it to teh igt section can someone help

Last edited:

shalashaska

ocelot
    Years
    i have a masterball but soory im not giving it away fro free.

little tip for giratina and mesprit

for giratina, take a pokemon with status effecting moves like poison powder, sleep powder and a pokemon that is effective against ghost/dragon pokemon, beat it up untill its in the reds and start throwing ultraballs, it will take a while but it worked for me, oh and dont forget to save before you battle him just incase you killhem or he kills you.

now for mesprit, its a shame i didnt find out this technique before i got fed up and used my only masterball at the time, for this pokemon i recomend a gengar with the moves mean look which provents the pokemon for fleeing, hypnotise which puts it to sleep and 2 power moves of your choice. when you find it use eman look and start using moves, when its a low heatlth once again throw ultra balls and you should catch it.

Years
    I have 2 Masterballs and I can always get more by starting over my Ruby/Firered/Leafgreen/colosseum lol but I'm definitely not gonna give you it for free.

Try weakening them quickly at the start of the battle and then use a quick ball. I caught my Dialga only using 2 quick balls after lowering it's HP to the red bar on my first turn then used 2 quick balls and caught it. That probably doesn't work very often though so just try to weaken them and afflict them with a status problem such as sleep or paralyze and then try to capture them. Bring a lot of ultra balls and about 10-15 timer balls so that if you run out of ultra balls you can use them.

Years
    Theres a huge difference in the catch rate between Diaglia and Giratina..

Ok, sure but it could still work with some luck and because I know trying to catch Giratina with quick balls most likely won't work I gave a suggestion on what to do if the quick ball things doesn't work(which it most likely won't). You just have to be patient when trying to catch a legendary.

Back