• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i need some pkmn

Years
    Well, seeing how I'm not sure what ev trained means.. I'll give you a guess, lol, to say I caught it while it was a slowbro, at lv 55, Relaxed Nature, Feb. 16, 2008 Route 225, Likes sour food... lol yea i'm not too sure about some terms.

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, it has the effort ribbon, so I think it does.

And Thompson, the Slowbro is hacked since Slowbro cannot be caught in the wild and Slowpoke are only caught at route 205

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    ooooh ok classic ill take it =]
    whats your FC??

thompson classic says the slowbro is hacked sorry but i cant take it

Years
    Well, it has the effort ribbon, so I think it does.

And Thompson, the Slowbro is hacked since Slowbro cannot be caught in the wild and Slowpoke are only caught at route 205

So they guy who I got it from, gave me a hacked pokemon? ughhhhhhh I traded a ditto for it, thank god I still got my Turtwig, he wanted it. I feel so stupid

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    So they guy who I got it from, gave me a hacked pokemon? ughhhhhhh I traded a ditto for it, thank god I still got my Turtwig, he wanted it. I feel so stupid
    Sorry, but you did get a hack.

And my FC is in my sig. I will be on shortly

Dr.Stiles

Word to yer mama >__>
    Years
    yah sorry to say but its hacked sorry about your ditto thompson =[

ohh and classic heres meh FC
    1847 8789 5151

Years
    yah sorry to say but its hacked sorry about your ditto thompson =[

ohh and classic heres meh FC
    1847 8789 5151

It's alright, I should have known seeing that he had a shiny mew level 100 lol, I got another that I keep in my daycare at all times.

Back