• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need some rare pokemon please!!

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2009
    2 cresselia/2 heatran/ 2 Giratina/ 1 lugia/ 1 ho-oh/ 1 mew/ 1 mew two/ 1 of both diamond/peral mascots/1 uxie/1 azelf/1 mespiret/1regigigas/ 1 phione/ 1 Manaphy/ 3 Darkria/ 1 shymin /10Arceus

if you want to know why soo many..
    my friends are giving me money for them xD

if you can give them to me, email me at [email protected]

thx!

toile98

a mod who cant close threads
    Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2009
    2 cresselia/2 heatran/ 2 Giratina/ 1 lugia/ 1 ho-oh/ 1 mew/ 1 mew two/ 1 of both diamond/peral mascots/1 uxie/1 azelf/1 mespiret/1regigigas/ 1 phione/ 1 Manaphy/ 3 Darkria/ 1 shymin /10Arceus

if you want to know why soo many..
    my friends are giving me money for them xD

if you can give them to me, email me at [email protected]

thx!
    Many things I've got to say
    1.Arceus is an obvious hack
    2.what the heck are diamond/pearl mascots,Do you mean Dialga/palkia
    3.You really gotta work on your spelling
    4.I f my friend paid me for all the pokemon I've got I'd be rich so your lucky I have the pokemon you need but I'll think about giving them to you and I cant beleive your friend want an arceaus cant they wait fo a event but I cant beleive Ooh nevermind

Years
    • Seen Jun 15, 2009
    ysorry, i type fast i tend to misspell words, and by diamond/peral mascots yes i mean dialga and palkia, i know its a hack, but they look soooo cooll!

Years
    • Seen Feb 20, 2010
    i could get you those, my friend has an AR, wut would you give me in return

Back