• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] I need the ini files for the 650 patch!

Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2016
    Before I had the proper ini files for hacking the emerald 650 patch. I got them from this website: https://pan.baidu.com/share/link?uk=388529816&shareid=4007764254&third=0&adapt=pc&fr=ftw
    But then I had to reset my computer because of a virus I got and I lost all of my files including the ini files. For some reason when I try to download the zip file again from the website, it downloads corrupt. I was able to get the 650 patch from another link but without the ini files, the new pokemon wont show. So can someone hook me up with the ini files for a-map (1.95), unnamed trainer editor, etc... Thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
    Back