• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I need you poke community

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairyslayer

Destroyer of fairies
    Years
    My little brother deleted my game a few days back and now I have no Pokémon of value. I won't have my do with my poke bank account till next month. So if it's possible iam accepting any Pokémon with good ivs lol i need to be able to battle again and beggars can't be chosers, trade me whatever you have excess of. Thanks guys! Iam available 24/7

Years
    Hm...I have some IV breeding spares I could give you. Nothing great, mind you, and all level 1, you'd have to train them yourself. I think I could offer up a full team though. Not sure how great they'll be as a team 'cause I don't really pvp in any games, pokemon not really being an exception. I've got some audino spares, eevee spares (modest), togepi (possibly without a competitve nature), buneary, murkrow, vulpix, fennekin, petilil, aerodactyl... I think that's about it. Which 6 would you like (all bred with competitive natures and I think they all have at least 4 IVs).

Oh, I'll be doing ponytas soon and did modest ralts recently too, so those can be asked for. Heck, you don't need to limit yourself to just 6 from that list. Just tell me which ones you want. Adding your FC now. Also, feel free to ask for specific nicknames for each one as well. I'll be more than happy to take them to the renamer for you and personalize them.

I have spares I just throw up on wonder trade sometimes anyway, so, yeah, why not let you have some if you want any of them :)

Also...fairyslayer? Really? As a member of the fairy type fanclub here I should be swearing you as a mortal enemy...and instead I'm offering you pokemon...I feel like such a sham!

Just respond listing which I mentioned that you would like and what names you want for them :)

Also, welcome to pokecommunity!

Last edited:
    Years
    Whaaat that's awful D:

Anyway, I've got a TON of 3+ IV Moon Ball Swablu spitbacks, less 3+ IV Moon Ball Ralts, and a few others I can't remember if I have too many of anymore.

Fairyslayer

Destroyer of fairies
    Years
    Hm...I have some IV breeding spares I could give you. Nothing great, mind you, and all level 1, you'd have to train them yourself. I think I could offer up a full team though. Not sure how great they'll be as a team 'cause I don't really pvp in any games, pokemon not really being an exception. I've got some audino spares, eevee spares (modest), togepi (possibly without a competitve nature), buneary, murkrow, vulpix, fennekin, petilil, aerodactyl... I think that's about it. Which 6 would you like (all bred with competitive natures and I think they all have at least 4 IVs).

Oh, I'll be doing ponytas soon and did modest ralts recently too, so those can be asked for. Heck, you don't need to limit yourself to just 6 from that list. Just tell me which ones you want. Adding your FC now. Also, feel free to ask for specific nicknames for each one as well. I'll be more than happy to take them to the renamer for you and personalize them.

I have spares I just throw up on wonder trade sometimes anyway, so, yeah, why not let you have some if you want any of them :)

Also...fairyslayer? Really? As a member of the fairy type fanclub here I should be swearing you as a mortal enemy...and instead I'm offering you pokemon...I feel like such a sham!

Just respond listing which I mentioned that you would like and what names you want for them :)

Also, welcome to pokecommunity!

lmao! i replied to your pm, i would love fenniken named harry potter and a murkrow named bad granny. ps.Fairies were created to destroy my precious dragons therefore they are my eternal enemies lol

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    This is horrible, my boy done this to one of my games years ago and it took me forever (it seemed) to get every thing back, I don't battle but my boy is wanting to learn more so I will hook you up with him if you like?

Fairyslayer

Destroyer of fairies
    Years
    lol thanks man i appreciate it, do you know if he would mind battling real quick before i get some sleep?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
    Years
    It depends on how long it takes for him to answer the text, but not going to lie, even though he sorta just starting, he's got pretty good pokes to battle with.

Years
    Hi there, how sad to hear what happened. I can help you if you want, you can give me anything in return.
    I can offer you these:
    Pokemon: HA Dratini
    Nickname: D
    IV: 2 Defense and Speed
    Moves: ExtremeSpeed, Surf, Twister and Slam
    Level: 23

Pokemon: Female Heavy Ball Skarmory
    Nickname: None (but can give one)
    IV: 4 (No HP and Special Attack)
    Moves: 4 egg moves ( Whirlwind, Brave Bird, Stealth Rock and DrillPeck
    Level: 1

Status