• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

i offert event for event

Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Ok, this time, then.
    Do you want to trade:
    - Timid Shaymin
    - Quirky Shaymin
    - NoK Rayquaza
    For your:
    - Bold Shaymin
    - 2 Italian Darkrais?
    i don't interesing quirky shaymin i offert italian darkrai modest and bold shaymin for timid syaimun and nok rayquaza

Years
    Well, if the two pokemon you get turn up as hacks, them I'd be confident in saying this person is definitely a hacker, and they'll get blacklisted here for sure.

Years
    The person who wanted to trade you didn't accuse you of hacking. However, me and Pokemonrulez did, on good accusations. Considering that I can guarantee that based on all the knowledge ever amounted for JEREMY, there is no chance in hell they can be shiny. Unless you work for Pokemon and hacked these yourself using their formulae, they're illegitimate.

And an accusation is when we THINK we may be correct, but I KNOW I'm correct.

yankeesrule3526

Pokemon Event Trader
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Aug 10, 2014
    The person who wanted to trade you didn't accuse you of hacking. However, me and Pokemonrulez did, on good accusations. Considering that I can guarantee that based on all the knowledge ever amounted for JEREMY, there is no chance in hell they can be shiny. Unless you work for Pokemon and hacked these yourself using their formulae, they're illegitimate.

And an accusation is when we THINK we may be correct, but I KNOW I'm correct
    QFT..........................................

Years
    Well it is truth. You and I both know he can't possibly have everything he says he has legit. And EVEN if there is a chance that the 10 ANIVs and stuff can be shiny, at 1/16000 over almost 100 pokemon, the chances are are very minimal. You probably have a better chance of making your rubiks cube look like mine while I'm messing it up behind my back (cube has 43 quintillion combinations)

Years
    Seems almost everything we called hacks were removed. Except for the JEREMY, which are the most obvious set of hacks there. Interesting.

Back