• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen I replaced my corrupted Silver version

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2009
    Since getting a new silver version yesterday I been playing for a bit and I just defeated Morty in Ecruteak City, so now I have 4 badges. This is my team right now:

Gastly- Lv. 19
    -Hypnosis
    -Lick
    -Spite
    -Mean Look

Bayleef- Lv. 24
    -Synthesis
    -Poisonpowder
    -Razor Leaf
    -Reflect

Noctowl- Lv. 23
    -Tackle
    -Hypnosis
    -Foresight
    -Peck

Scyther- Lv. 22
    -Quick Attack
    -Leer
    -False Swipe
    -Pursuit

Flaaffy- Lv. 25
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Thundershock
    -Thunder Wave

Nidorino- Lv. 20
    -Leer
    -Poison Sting
    -Horn Attack
    -Double Kick

I just started playing yesterday so there will be some improvements with my pokemon overall. Is this team ok? I am not sure whether I want to keep some of these pokemon with me during my journey some are temporary. Flaffy and Bayleef are the only 2 I want to keep permanently but I want a team like this: Meganium, Donphan, Scizor, Noctowl, Gengar, and Lapras or Starmie. Thoughts and suggestions are greatly appreciated. Can someone help me improve my current movesets?

Anyone have any suggestions???

Last edited:

RangerLunick

Rookie Ranger
    Years
    Seems alright to me (my memories shot, haven't played gold in years due to the whole battery thing)

Spend excessive amounts of time fighting wild pokemon, its tedious but you can just watch TV at the same time.

Besides that I would recommend getting an Abra, if you are able to trade to get an Alakazam I would say it was well worth it.

On a side not have you overcome the battery problem or just not experienced it? I* could do with some tips sorting mine out until nintendo give us a remake.

Back