• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I request a Dark Mew, more info click here

WhereAmI

Beginning Hacker
    Years
    For my Emerald Hack(When I can get emerald, practicing with Sapphire), I have a new Pokemon called Mewtres (actually, I have not thought of a name yet, this is just temporary).
    The Story for Mewtres:
    Giovanni of Team Rocket has never stopped thinking about Mewtwo. Everday 24/7 Team Rocket Members are looking for a sign of Mewtwo. Giovanni also had the best of the best working on a way to capture Mewtwo. The Scientists had an idea: Mewtwo is Phsycic, and Dark is immune to Phsycic(theres a real brainstorm, better wording but same general idea is also requested if you want). With the recovery of the lab Mewtwo was born in, the scientists made an alternate, obidient, heartless Dark monster.
    Basically, I want a Dark Pokemon that has resemblence to Mew, and I thought it could be cool if it was on 4 legs.

Back