• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I return... with pregnant Pokemon (some graphic material)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    First off, that Jirachi kid who started a hate thread and listed why he hated me: https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=372781

Now for the rest....

This is a magmar, bloated with eggs.

Magmar STILL bloated with eggs.

Magmar laying eggs (GRAPHIC!):https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=369664

Magmar protecting the eggs with flame, a la harry potter dragons.

preggo Electabuzz (breasts): https://www.pokemasters.net/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=364745

chan and choke couple

more to come...

Last edited:

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    It's reproduction... part of nature. I did provide a link so you could have a choice of viewing it or not. That is why I put a warning. Besides, I posted these on another forum and had no problems with it. I'm sure everybody knows where babies come from ;)

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    hmmm... seeing how I don't have photoshop or anything, I couldn't cg that bg.

This one is part of an art trade I'm doing a member of a forum. This is her made-up Pokemon, Mewt. I decided to make her doing a self psychic-induced sonagram (or as Stellarwind put it, a psychogram)

Soph

Chasing Arcanine with a spoon XD
    Years
    very nice work .though i didnt like seeing jirachi punched. :( i like jirachi. (the pokemon). otherwise, i love your work!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Tendo said:
    OMG, great freakin job man! I love the preg Magmar art. It's nice to see some1 putting there great talents to use.
    *whispers in Tendos ear* Iveechans a girl! :laugh: well Iveechan i think those are wonderful pics! ^^

Lokhlan

Formerly "Tendo"
    Years
    Sapphire Latios said:
    *whispers in Tendos ear* Iveechans a girl! :laugh: well Iveechan i think those are wonderful pics! ^^

Yes, I know. Saying "man" can go boths ways when used in a sentance like that. It's basically the same thing as saying "dude".

"OMG, great freakin job "DUDE!"

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    iveechan do you paint your drawings with just color pencils?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    I use prisma color pencils which is probably one of the best quality you can get. They're kind of expensive, but my older sister got me these when she saw them on sale.

The Mewt is doing that sonagram thing, you know when you see the baby inside using an ultrasound, except she's using her psychic powers. A strange idea, but then again, I'm pretty strange.

Sandra's Chargon

Floating about
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 31, 2006
    Ye too good for ye worth girl!
    Now Magmar laying eggs, never would have thought of that :3 *saves off piches so parent can see in the morning without having to deal with slow connection*

AzureFlygon

Master of all Shiny's!
    Years
    I like the magmar protecting the eggs with flame the best. Mostly dramatic lighting and stuff like that. I wish I had a scanner so I could put up my pics :(

siulung

i love pokemon!
    Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen Dec 27, 2005
    if you want you can mail me all your drawings and ill put them in a cd or floppy
    and ill send them back to you
    or e-mail them back to you^_^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back