• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I started a comic!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    And it's totally terrible! Seriously. XD
    But I do still like it, so I am seeing what you all think.....

So, to get out the creative juices I got for the RP while playing mystery dungeon... I am now doing something somewhat similar... This is technically a cross over since the two main characters (Kona and Larx) are from our Star ocean RP. I can't really give much backstory because I haven't really though of much... The idea literally just came to me while playing PMD....

So yeah! A loose base! Let's GO!

Page One (There is text on the second to last panel... warning you now!)
    Spoiler:

Page Two (Oh hey... a tail...)
    Spoiler:

Page Three (Meet the Quilavaphlosion... that's supposed to just be a quilava)
    Spoiler:

That's all I have so far. So really... HOW BAD IS IT? Or... good, if you think it is?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    That was where I got the inspiration, yes... But I do intend to make it different.... More realistic for starters. XDBut we'll see. I am writing and drawing at the same time. It's totally impromptu. But page 4 is up. XD

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    D'awww really? I remember those days. My sister got me my tablet a year ago for walking her kid to the boys and girl's club and watching her when she didn't go. ^^ And the difference is amazing. <3
    Here's the next page if you didn't find it, btw....
    Spoiler:

Poster

Will pixel art for pizza
    Years
  • The drawing is alright, but you need to sort out a good spot to put the text-and put a bubble or a background to it, because currently it's hard to read it.

Are we meeting another character here?

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Yeah we are. The Larx that Kona(The Eevee) was talking about in the first page...

And I have been trying to think of ways, but I use SAI for the drawing (Merely because it's the easiest and I don't wanna mess anything up.) and there's no obvious method so page five I'm gonna have to get creative and experiment something out.

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    Cool. I hope you won't let me down. =]

(This is Poster btw, I swapped accounts)

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    Thanks Eeveon!

And Poster, page 5. What do you think? (Strokes in the bubbles are supposed to be there. XD If I didn't want 'em I would blur 'em.)

Spoiler:

Truality

Left for good
    Years
    • Seen May 17, 2013
    >What do you think?

I think it's getting intense. Though I really wonder what happened in the second panel, because the 'phlosion is so blurred it looks like it was copy-pasted from somewhere else.
    Aside of that, great job on the text, maybe that 'no' in the pre-last panel needed a darker colour, but I'm really happy for you! You improve by the page!

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023
    It was using quick attack... I was trying to emphasize the speed a little more. so I blurred everything about it. XD And I won't have an update until Friday or so, since I'll be at my internetless sister's until Friday (even if she did have internet and her lappy, said lappy is an art nazi. I wouldn't be able to draw a new page.)

But thanks! ^^ I'm trying, now that I see so many people like it. ^^

Back