• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I suppose that I'm new here still?

slashedsickness

I'm a master-debator!
Years
  • I don't know how to add friends, so if you know how could you add me? I have none. I download people's hacks and complimented them! That is really all I've done. I only have about 20 downloaded, and I have only played rijonAdventures. If you helped make that game, then I love you forever :D It is awesome. I have a few others, but since I am new, can somebody point me towards some good ones (as in complete, or at least a long game?)

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • Simply go to someone's profile, look for the box that reads "Friends," then click the link that reads "Befriend Whoever." That's really all there is to it, but perhaps you should spark up a conversation or two with potential friends before you go adding them to your list willy-nilly, eh?

Haha, I'd say you've got enough games to try out as it is. Have fun getting through 'em all, Slashedsickness.

Irene Yeo

☆ c h e r r y ; k i s s e s ☆
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Jul 29, 2010
    Haii thar~ =D

Welcome to PC, : 3
    Have some time reading the forum rules. ^.^

Back