• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Wanna Battle With Someone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sasuke Uchiha 51294

Sasuke Uchiha
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    I sent you a PM with it. The name doesn't really matter. I'll see you on WiFi

What happened?

Last edited:

Sasuke Uchiha 51294

Sasuke Uchiha
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    OK. Could we do a LV 100 single battle please?

Why do some of your pokemon have stuff like "RAYQUAZA (spaces)!" and why is Typhosion in a Masterball?

And you disconnected when I killed your ARTICUNO .

Last edited:

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    Sorry Kevin, but it is obvious that you do, as this has happened not once, but twice. Besides, it is impossible to have a Typhlosion in a Masterball.

*Reports thread before more chaos is started*

Sasuke Uchiha 51294

Sasuke Uchiha
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Jul 1, 2009
    And I have seen your posts and it seems pretty obvious that you hack. (Which is why I battled you for one of my friends.)
    Why do many of your pokemon have spaces at the end and why is Typhosion in a Masterball?

Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2008
    Man They Traded Me Those Pokemon!! Why You Saying That?? Those Pokemon Were Traded Man Those Arent My Pokemons They Traded Me Them!!

Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well, it seems that Kevin was aware that they were hacked and yet still used them. You have been caught hacking multiple times. Please stop now.

And people, don't abuse tags

-Locked-
    -Tags Removed-

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back