• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want a PC Pichu however I have a very limited selection for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Desolation101

Trainer from beyond the stars!
Years
  • I have many EV pokemon for trade and a few shinies, the majority of the EV pokemon I am willing to trade still need to be cloned, so somebody who knows how to clone would be a great help :) I will try to list what I have here, but it would be easier is for sombody who has one to PM me. Thank you

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • I dont think anyone on PC has one
    u could wait until they have stopped giving it out in Japan
    and then ask for one

SPEEDIE

*Insert Random Joke Here*
    Years
  • ur lucky i have nothing that anyone would want to trade for it unless they wanted a couple of lv 100s and a shiny

Desolation101

Years
  • alright :) I have various EV and Shinies I am willing to trade for it, I know its worth plenty so of course I am trading more than one for the pichu

Desolation101

Years
  • hmm possibly 3 EV pokes however the only one I have cloned right now is shiny as well, and so are the majority of my other ones, I have a shiny EV trained electvire I can trade for sure, others that I may be willing to trade in addition to the electvire would be a shiny EV trained skarmory, an EV trained Dusknoir, I also have a UT shiny latias avalible if interested, I have more than this these are just things I can think of off the top of my head without looking, so I am just listing them first.

Desolation101

Years
  • pkman many people want the pichu but this is my thread lol, please don't try and steal my offer if that was your intention its not nice :(

pkman

master of masters
    Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen Dec 14, 2013
    there i deleted my post im not trying to be takinng any ones trade so sorry i that i saw speedi posting offers for the pc pichu so i psted to sorry

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back