• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want Misty Back!

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009
    How can the writers ruin her?

Well, not necessarily ruin, but it just won't be like the old Misty. She will probably not be as hot headed as before, and she will probably be a lot more like some of the recent characters such as Dawn, not that they are bad, but they lack the character of some of the older characters.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Well, not necessarily ruin, but it just won't be like the old Misty. She will probably not be as hot headed as before, and she will probably be a lot more like some of the recent characters such as Dawn, not that they are bad, but they lack the character of some of the older characters.

Actually, she has calmed down. You can tell from her last appearance in Hoenn and at the beginning of the Kanto Battle Frontier. In both appearances, she was almost the opposite of what she acted like in Kanto. Being a Gym Leader has matured her just like becoming a Pokémon Researcher has matured Gary/Shigeru and a being a Coördinator while traveling on her own matured May/Haruka.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Actually, she has calmed down. You can tell from her last appearance in Hoenn and at the beginning of the Kanto Battle Frontier. In both appearances, she was almost the opposite of what she acted like in Kanto. Being a Gym Leader has matured her just like becoming a Pokémon Researcher has matured Gary/Shigeru and a being a Coördinator while traveling on her own matured May/Haruka.

If she were almost the opposite of her original appearances, she would have acted almost exactly like the Triplets from BATB. As far as I can tell, she didn't.

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2009

True, but that could be because she was seeing her old friends again. Also, I remember her hitting Brock once during the Hoenn saga, and Max learning from her. I know its expected of characters to mature, and I respect the writers for it, its just that it would be kind of sad if Misty was changed near completely. I'm not saying that all the characters now are horrible, its just that I grew up with the old characters and their personalities. I'm sure if you show a kid the old series, they would think the characters are strange, and its kinda the same for me.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    I can see where you're coming from. I wouldn't want her to lose her battling edge since the other two are Coördinators.

If she were almost the opposite of her original appearances, she would have acted almost exactly like the Triplets from BATB. As far as I can tell, she didn't.

BATB? Batman?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I can see where you're coming from. I wouldn't want her to lose her battling edge since the other two are Coördinators.

And if she doesn't stop being a Gym Leader, she will certainly lose her battling edge to the extent of her becoming a JJM character.

BATB? Batman?

no... I'm talking about Beauty and the Beast (I try to abbreviate), and I was referring to those blonde girls that constantly coo over Gaston.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    And if she doesn't stop being a Gym Leader, she will certainly lose her battling edge to the extent of her becoming a JJM character.

Nah, she'll still have it just like all of the other Gym Leaders. Also, by battling edge I meant the enjoyment of battling.

no... I'm talking about Beauty and the Beast (I try to abbreviate), and I was referring to those blonde girls that constantly coo over Gaston.

I don't think so. She reminded me of Musa from Winx Club.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Nah, she'll still have it just like all of the other Gym Leaders. Also, by battling edge I meant the enjoyment of battling.

Seeing how most Gym Leaders spend most of their time losing to rookie pokemon easily, I'm not even sure if they even HAVE battling skill.

I mean, if losing to tons of rookie pokemon = being extremely skilled, then why is it that JJM are instantly looked down upon as being completely pathetically weak when they lost to a Caterpie who not only was completely inexperienced (much less less experienced compared to Ekans and Koffing), but also barely even alive due to a previous fight? I mean, as far as I can tell, the Gym Leader's losses against rookie Pokemon is no different than JJM's losses to rookie pokemon (like the Caterpie incident).

I don't think so. She reminded me of Musa from Winx Club.

No, no. You misunderstand, I was saying that she WOULD HAVE acted like the Triplets from "Beauty and the Beast" if she was truly almost completely different as you claimed, not that she DID act like them.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    Seeing how most Gym Leaders spend most of their time losing to rookie pokemon easily, I'm not even sure if they even HAVE battling skill.

I mean, if losing to tons of rookie pokemon = being extremely skilled, then why is it that JJM are instantly looked down upon as being completely pathetically weak when they lost to a Caterpie who not only was completely inexperienced (much less less experienced compared to Ekans and Koffing), but also barely even alive due to a previous fight? I mean, as far as I can tell, the Gym Leader's losses against rookie Pokemon is no different than JJM's losses to rookie pokemon (like the Caterpie incident).

Well, I'm sure they're going easy on those trainers. I mean, I don't expect Misty to use a Gyardos or a Dewgong on a rookie trainer with a Squirtle and a Pidgey.

No, no. You misunderstand, I was saying that she WOULD HAVE acted like the Triplets from "Beauty and the Beast" if she was truly almost completely different as you claimed, not that she DID act like them.

I see. I should've originally stated that she wasn't as hot-headed as she was in Kanto then.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Well, I'm sure they're going easy on those trainers. I mean, I don't expect Misty to use a Gyardos or a Dewgong on a rookie trainer with a Squirtle and a Pidgey.

"Going easy" would also be a very bad move as well, as it still cheapens the battle. For example, in the Fusion Saga, Vegeta had a bit of a grudge against Goku because he "went easy on [(Majin) Vegeta]" in their last encounter prior to Vegeta's sacrifice. Also, holding back (ie, going easy on someone) usually leaves the person feeling like he received a cheap victory as it wasn't being pushed to the limit. Heck, Binky Barnes even felt depressed when Sue-Ellen let Binky win the Karate match by "going easy on him", as he felt it was a hollow victory (in fact, it resulted in him being unable to finish the Trojan Horse with his partners).

I mean, how would you feel if you felt that someone was holding back on their abilities and you won?

I see. I should've originally stated that she wasn't as hot-headed as she was in Kanto then.

Well, you're right in that sense, but she still had quite a bit of hot-headedness in her, anyways. It's marginally less.

Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013

The point of Gym Battles isn't to grind the challenger into dust. Gym leaders usually have the rules stacked against them, and purposely so (most common one being only the challenger can switch Pokemon). In Ash's battle with Norman, it's said that gym battles are about learning aspects of battling as much as actually winning. That's why gym leaders often communicate with the challenger and talk about their strategies. They may even go so far as to say what Pokemon they'll be using, allowing the challenger to pick their Pokemon to work against the Gym Leader.

Of course you'll be totally against this logic because you can't possibly see any other resolution to this besides MISTY COME BACK. Just ignore that she's already traveled with Ash, she got all that she could, and doing it again would be a regression of character. Could she travel again? Sure, but that doesn't mean it has to be with Ash and co.

Vernikova

Banned
    Years
    "Going easy" would also be a very bad move as well, as it still cheapens the battle. For example, in the Fusion Saga, Vegeta had a bit of a grudge against Goku because he "went easy on [(Majin) Vegeta]" in their last encounter prior to Vegeta's sacrifice.

The thing is that Vegeta and Goku are rivals unlike a trainer and a Gym Leader. Why one rival want the other to go easy on him? That also is a restament to Vegeta's character.

Also, holding back (ie, going easy on someone) usually leaves the person feeling like he received a cheap victory as it wasn't being pushed to the limit.

But a Gym Leader is supposed to test the skill that a trainer has at that point.

Heck, Binky Barnes even felt depressed when Sue-Ellen let Binky win the Karate match by "going easy on him", as he felt it was a hollow victory (in fact, it resulted in him being unable to finish the Trojan Horse with his partners).

Sue-Ellen though could beat Binky easily. Binky, the soft bully, wouldn't want to look weak in front anyone and that's why he complained instead of learning from his expirience.

I mean, how would you feel if you felt that someone was holding back on their abilities and you won?

As a result of my character, I would have a similar reaction to Francine and Binky.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    The point of Gym Battles isn't to grind the challenger into dust. Gym leaders usually have the rules stacked against them, and purposely so (most common one being only the challenger can switch Pokemon). In Ash's battle with Norman, it's said that gym battles are about learning aspects of battling as much as actually winning. That's why gym leaders often communicate with the challenger and talk about their strategies. They may even go so far as to say what Pokemon they'll be using, allowing the challenger to pick their Pokemon to work against the Gym Leader.

Lt. Surge and Sabrina, not to mention Giovanni had ground several characters into dust. And either way, regardless of whether the point was to grind each other into dust or not, the GLs are still very weak if they lose to rookie pokemon. JJM use their pokemon, and even make clear which Pokemon they use from time to time, and even go as far as to teach Ash some new aspects of Training (such as how Ash learned how to defeat Whittney was ironically from defeating JJM), yet the fanbase still calls JJM weak and pathetic, all thanks to the Third Episode. Besides which, Ash already had more than enough experience under his belt, so he shouldn't even need the GL's advice, so the fact that they are beaten by a bunch of rookie Pokemon who are inexperienced is just very sad, since it's far too similar to JJM's losses (some are even too painful to bare, like the Caterpie incident or their being beaten easily by Piplup in Dawn's first meeting with JJM.)

Of course you'll be totally against this logic because you can't possibly see any other resolution to this besides MISTY COME BACK. Just ignore that she's already traveled with Ash, she got all that she could, and doing it again would be a regression of character. Could she travel again? Sure, but that doesn't mean it has to be with Ash and co.

Actually, I'd be against that logic even IF I didn't want Misty to come back, seeing how JJM suffers similar losses and thanks to that, they are labeled "pathetic" and "weak" by both the main characters AND the fanbase as a result ever since their loss in Episode 3. And anyways, if she got all that she could, then Ash got all that he could by winning against Brandon, and thus he should have accepted the Brain position, yet he didn't.

And you don't have any right to describe Misty that way! Misty would NOT regress characterization as a result of returning, not anymore than Ash, Pikachu, and JJM have. Even if she did, so what?! It won't matter anyways as Ash, Brock, Pikachu, and TR have already regressed as characters anyways, and May and Dawn were already regressed since their first appearances since they decided to give them the same kind of personality and intelligence as the anime version of Sonsaku Hakufu, the Girls from Love Hina, the girls from Two and a Half Men, the fiorello fangirls from "Princess vs. Princess", Witchblade, the girlie mags in DB/DBZ, some of the DOA girls, the Gaston Fangirl Triplets, and countless other examples. Heck, if you go by her being a GL (a position she didn't even WANT, BTW, intensely disliked the experience, and is only doing it because her sisters were never reliable.) and how it completely weakens her potential, staying at the gym also makes her regress.

But a Gym Leader is supposed to test the skill that a trainer has at that point.

They can easily test the trainer by going all out. I mean, at my school (Elementary, Middle and High School), whenever I'm tested or being taught by my teachers, the teachers almost NEVER hold back in their intelligence OR skill. Heck, when I was doing track, the Coaches also never held back on their abilities when training us. If they can teach us by going all out, Gym Leaders can as well, so that seems nothing more than an excuse.

Sue-Ellen though could beat Binky easily. Binky, the soft bully, wouldn't want to look weak in front anyone and that's why he complained instead of learning from his expirience.

Actually, he was legitimately upset that he won against Sue Ellen because she was holding back. In fact, when Sue Ellen used her full extent at the end of the episode and beat Binky, his spirits were lifted and he was finally out of his depression to the extent that he now wanted to finish the Trojan Horse (meaning that the reason for his depression wasn't the fact that he looked weak, but because he felt like he was cheated out of a fair battle.).

In fact, I think you're mixing up episodes. The episode I was talking about was the episode where Sue-Ellen and Fern were worried that they didn't fit in with their friends due to this "Teen Magazine" that Francine discovered (The results they got from their attempt at a popularity poll made them think that their friends didn't like them because of overachiever and weak talent in regards to Sue-Ellen and Fern, respectively.), so they acted the opposits of themselves in a failed attempt to try to get what they believed to be popularity and respect from their friends. You're thinking about the one with Binky Barne's debut where he WAS portrayed as a legitimate Bully.

As a result of my character, I would have a similar reaction to Francine and Binky.

Well, put that feeling in being a GL, and you'll see what I mean by how it's bad. Honestly, it doesn't matter if they were trying to test the challenger's skills, no one should try to hold back, Gym Leaders or otherwise.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    Lt. Surge and Sabrina,

Lt. Surge, war vet with anger management issues. Do you really think most trainers had a good learning experience with him?

And Sabrina? Did you even watch the episode? She suffered from psychosis due to the development of her psychic powers. That wasn't her that was beating trainers and trapping them in her dollhouse. That was her mind on a rampage.

Now could you think of a normal gym leader who is just beating trainers mercissly?

not to mention Giovanni

Do I really have to explain why Giovanni is not an example of what a Pokemon gym leader should aspire to?

And either way, regardless of whether the point was to grind each other into dust or not, the GLs are still very weak if they lose to rookie pokemon.

What part of "It isn't about winning and losing" is confusing?

JJM use their pokemon,

What does TR have anything to do with this?

yet the fanbase still calls JJM weak and pathetic, all thanks to the Third Episode.

Yeah, the producers of the anime assigning roles and making comedic relief out of them. HOW DARE THEY...do what they want to do, on the show they make.

Besides which, Ash already had more than enough experience under his belt, so he shouldn't even need the GL's advice,

Ash puts forth every effort to make each new region a new journey so he doesn't just sweep through every gym. If he did that, it'd be boring.

Actually, I'd be against that logic even IF I didn't want Misty to come back,

That Gym Leaders are there to teach and help new trainers develop? What are you against? The teaching part? The part where gym leaders don't just beat up on everyone with a Pidgey?

seeing how JJM

Again, nothing to do with this discussion.

And anyways, if she got all that she could,

She did. Why repeat something that she's already done? She can go off and do something else.

then Ash got all that he could by winning against Brandon,

Ash has nothing to do with this discussion.

And you don't have any right to describe Misty that way!

Yes I do.

Misty would NOT regress characterization as a result of returning,

Please explain how this:

Travels with Ash -> Gym Leader -> Travels with Ash

is not a regression.

not anymore than Ash, Pikachu, and JJM have.

It's Ash's (and Pikachu's) journey. They can't regress. IT's their journey.

Even if she did, so what?!

There we have it, folks. Who cares if her character would regress or suck? As long as weedle whatever gets to see Pokemon become his personal fan fic, then it's all good.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Lt. Surge, war vet with anger management issues. Do you really think most trainers had a good learning experience with him?

And Sabrina? Did you even watch the episode? She suffered from psychosis due to the development of her psychic powers. That wasn't her that was beating trainers and trapping them in her dollhouse. That was her mind on a rampage.

I'm pretty sure that he didn't have "Anger management issues" in the Anime. Heck, he acted more like Super Macho Man in "Punchout" than a demented, angry War Veteran, if anything (Showboaty, arrogant, and obnoxious, if anything).

And yes, I saw the episode, but some of the characters implied that Sabrina herself was a threat as well, not just her psychic powers.

Now could you think of a normal gym leader who is just beating trainers mercissly?

Brock also showed little mercy when he first showed up. He was squeezing Pikachu to death before they even reached the first minute of the battle.

Do I really have to explain why Giovanni is not an example of what a Pokemon gym leader should aspire to?

Yes, Yes, I know, he's the leader of Team Rocket, a criminal organization, but does that really make any difference?

Besides, Giovanni's DEFINITELY the type who would actually "Hold Back" in terms of his power (It was implied in the episode that he deliberately held back in terms of his abilities with Golem and Kingler, seeing how he smirked/smiled and chuckled upon returning Kingler to it's Pokeball.), and we definitely know the result of that (and the first movie's prologue implies that this wasn't the first time this had happened.)

What part of "It isn't about winning and losing" is confusing?

If it truly wasn't about winning or losing, they shouldn't even HAVE battling in the first place. And if it was, it should have been ALL OUT so they would truly test the trainer's capabilities. I mean, my Teachers don't limit their own potential just so we can get an "A" in their class, and my coaches don't limit their potential just so we can train, so why should GL's limit their potential.

What does TR have anything to do with this?

Because I saw their losses as being far too similar to what JJM's losses were like, hence why I think Misty

Yeah, the producers of the anime assigning roles and making comedic relief out of them. HOW DARE THEY...do what they want to do, on the show they make.

Comic Relief? They were portrayed as being able to take out a Pidgeotto with barely any effort, and they even made Pikachu unable to battle, so that's not even Comic Relief. If it was comic relief, then they would have blasted off the second after they appeared like they do for the most part now.

Ash puts forth every effort to make each new region a new journey so he doesn't just sweep through every gym. If he did that, it'd be boring.

He already swept through 3/4ths of the GL's in practically a heartbeat, and that's with an entirely new team save Pikachu. The only gym he didn't sweep through was Brawly, and even then, the win was cheap beyond belief.

That Gym Leaders are there to teach and help new trainers develop? What are you against? The teaching part? The part where gym leaders don't just beat up on everyone with a Pidgey?

You call that teaching? It's not even teaching, it's just acting like a punching bag. I mean, I pointed out at how my Teachers don't limit their potential just so I can pass their class, and that my coaches never limited their potential just for us to train in our sports. Heck, in DB/DBZ, Master Roshi, who in Pokemon Terms, would be a Gym Leader, NEVER limited his own Potential just so Goku can pass his training regimen. He even beat Goku in the Finals of the Tenkaichi Budokai tournament as a testament to that fact.

Again, nothing to do with this discussion.

I already stated how it had to do with the discussion, as JJM's losses were too similar to the GL's losses, and thus I don't think that Misty should be a GL.

She did. Why repeat something that she's already done? She can go off and do something else.

Ash has already done Gym Tourneys, so why repeat something he already did, especially since he already defeated the Battle Frontier and Brandon, which is rumored to be more powerful than even the champion.

Yes I do.

No, actually, you don't. You basically bashed her, and character bashing is against the rules.

Please explain how this:

Travels with Ash -> Gym Leader -> Travels with Ash

is not a regression.

Because that way, the Gym Leader can actually get some more experience by fighting and taking down people of their level rather than regress at the gym, and besides which, would receive character development with their fans in the real world. It's a win-win situation.

It's Ash's (and Pikachu's) journey. They can't regress. IT's their journey.

No, actually, it's NOT their journey. Ever notice how the narrator says "Our Heroes" when doing the introduction monologue? That in itself implies that Ash and Pikachu aren't the only ones being focused on their journey. Heck, Bulbapedia, various other fansites, and even official sites list ALL of the characters on Pokemon who have Traveled with Ash for a significant amount of time (as in, at least a season), as being the main protagonists (and main protagonists = stars of the journey/show. So, if they are the main protagonists, and main protagonists = Stars of the Journey or show, that means that ALL of the people in Ash's group are the stars of the journey or the show.)

Even if it was their journey and their journey alone, just because it's their journey doesn't mean they can't regress. Look at the Simpsons, for example. That's their show, and yet the Titular Family is showing themselves to be regressing (EG, previous episodes had Homer being at least basically literate, yet in one episode they actually made him illiterate just for laughs.). Family Guy is a similar situation. In fact, a lot of series feature character regression in some way or another in their titular characters/star characters.

There we have it, folks. Who cares if her character would regress or suck? As long as weedle whatever gets to see Pokemon become his personal fan fic, then it's all good.

No, I don't want to see Pokemon become my personal fan fic (Misty returning to the main cast isn't even something I dream up in my fanfics, at least, not as a main plotline.). If I wanted that, I would have had a Star Fox/Star Wars-esque plotline where Giovanni = Andross among other things.

I only wanted Misty to return because I felt she was a better role model than May and Dawn.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    No, actually, you don't. You basically bashed her, and character bashing is against the rules.

lol.

You've called Dawn a ****, and there are multiple threads dedicated to character bashing.

Besides the fact that it isn't against the rules, you're only pissed because it's your precious character being bashed. Not because you hate character bashing itself, because you've bashed Ash, May, and Dawn dozens of times.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    lol.

You've called Dawn a ****, and there are multiple threads dedicated to character bashing.

No... I didn't call her that. I called her an obscene stereotype. I didn't call her any of the worse insults, I only referred to her as an obscene stereotype. Ultimately, it's no different than Carol B. Weatherford "bashing" Jynx for being a racist stereotype.

Besides the fact that it isn't against the rules, you're only pissed because it's your precious character being bashed. Not because you hate character bashing itself, because you've bashed Ash, May, and Dawn dozens of times.

I actually hate bashing, period. Heck, I even hate myself for bashing characters, as well. Even IF I hated Misty, I'd try not to bash her. Plus, if I see people doing some sort of Bash or insult to another person, I try to stick up to the one being bullied. I don't try and bully people in real life, and my personality doesn't change while I'm on the Net.

And, BTW, yes, Bashing is against the rules, as there was a rule on here that stated that there is not supposed to be flaming or any of that. I saw it on my first trips to this site.

Either way, you should just leave, since if you're only going to try and waste time on this site claiming that the Show's perfectly fine, and bash anyone who disagrees with you despite having good reasons to believe that it's not doing all right, you are basically causing flame wars to get worse, and I'm trying my best not to bash characters.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 3, 2013
    No... I didn't call her that. I called her an obscene stereotype. I didn't call her any of the worse insults, I only referred to her as an obscene stereotype. Ultimately, it's no different than Carol B. Weatherford "bashing" Jynx for being a racist stereotype.

You know you've bashed May and Dawn multiple times. Don't try to beat around the bush. Just because you don't come out and say it doesn't mean it was any less obvious.

I actually hate bashing, period. Heck, I even hate myself for bashing characters, as well.

So after saying you don't bash, then you admit to doing it.

Ta-da.

And, BTW, yes, Bashing is against the rules,

False

https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=134068

Either way, you should just leave,

Who are you to say that? Are you a mod? Site owner?

No, you're a random user, as am I. You don't get to tell me to leave. And if you don't like my posts, then you are free to not read them.

and bash anyone who disagrees with you

I don't bash the person. I criticize their post and defend my point of view. If you can't handle a discussion on a discussion forum, then that's not my problem.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    You know you've bashed May and Dawn multiple times. Don't try to beat around the bush. Just because you don't come out and say it doesn't mean it was any less obvious.

"Beating around the Bush"? No, I'm not doing that, either literally or figuratively. I tried to keep them tasteful, and besides which, if you think that it's bashing, and you think I bash them, then what should I do, claim that they are the best thing ever and bash those who disagree, or claim that all girls should act like May or Dawn.

So after saying you don't bash, then you admit to doing it.

Ta-da.

I never said I didn't bash them, I just said I didn't use the words you accused me of using them or any of the worse insults as you accused me of using. And besides which, why aren't you acting the same towards Carol B. Weatherford? I mean, she acted the same way towards Jynx that I did towards May and Dawn, so why aren't you jumping down her throat, harassing her, and basically bullying her for the so called bash?

Everybody is to respect other people on the board.
    Do not flame, bash or insult other people. If someone acts uncivil, or harasses/intimidates you, you are not given the excuse to act the same in retaliation. Language in the forum must not be offensive to others - words such as "gay" when used in a derogatory manner must not be used. Do not press upon other members' religious beliefs.

Swearing and censor bypass is not allowed.
    It is not permitted to swear on the community - along with that, most known words are blocked. Censor bypass is also disallowed - that is, censoring a part of a swear word so that it isn't blocked out but the original word is implied.

That is the same thing as Bashing. And I'm trying to keep it low key so that I don't go too far. I also try not to swear.

Who are you to say that? Are you a mod? Site owner?

No, you're a random user, as am I. You don't get to tell me to leave. And if you don't like my posts, then you are free to not read them.

No, I'm not free to not read them, not as long as the post is there. I always read a lot of things that are there, regardless of whether I actually enjoy them or not. If I see something, I read it, I can't just "ignore it". Plus, even IF I placed you on my Ignore List, since I'm an archivist (meaning, I read post in the archives style of the threads [IE: www.pokecommunity.com/archive/index.php]), the Ignore list would not work anyways, thus making the entire effort pointless. And besides which, just because I'm not a mod doesn't mean I don't have the right to enforce the rules, especially seeing how they are being ignored anyways by people like you.

I don't bash the person. I criticize their post and defend my point of view. If you can't handle a discussion on a discussion forum, then that's not my problem.

I can handle it, but you always seem to use that criticism to bash others who don't agree with you, like how on the Ash thread, people tried to give some reasonable reasons as to why Ash would need to be removed, and you bash them. If they say he needs to be removed because other shows and manga have done it, you ask for proof. When they cite other shows, you then say that they aren't the same thing, dismissing it entirely. It's as if you only are friends with those who have the exact same beliefs as you do.

Back