• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I want to live in a house made of Combees

Years
    With a Move Tutor, they can also have Air Cutter, Endeavor, Mud-Slap, Ominous Wind, Snore, and Swift.

I'd make a Fortress out of many Forretress

A Forretress Fortress! Say that ten times fast.

I was talking about level up only. I haven't checked serebii to see what moves it can get from the move tutor (seeing as how I still haven't got a Combee from Platinum yet), but thank you for the info. :)

Combee seems like a very good choice. However, Unown could make a great back up house.

If I had to make a house, I'd use Unown. They can make the perfect house for me in an alternate world. I could even have Entei and Phanpy as pets. That would be so cool. Ditto can be my pillow. I could use another one to transform into a blanket.

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
    I think we're all forgetting the best pokemon to live in is Wailord...

seriously, think about it...

Jolene

Your huckleberry friend
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Apr 18, 2024
    there cute but at night their eyes may start to glow which is very spooky

I think it would be lovely. Like little twinkling stars.

Also, perhaps I could borrow some of the Combees' honey to fill my bath. I'm sure I've heard that's healthy...

Empty Pot

a new beginning...
    Years
    Agatha avi, obsession of Combees. Yep, your the princess of insects all right...

I want a house made out of Smearagle. My house would always be colorful.
    Or maybe a house made out of Weedle. :D

Åzurε

Shi-shi-shi-shaw!
    Years
    • Seen Jun 2, 2013
    It's really pretty odd how many pokemon would make good houses. I wonder if you could live in one of Palkia's pearls...
    Corsola reefs would be good, if you plugged it up and filled it with air or raised it out of the water or something. I like the idea of living on a Torterra. That's awesome. Torterra gets my vote.

red fraction

solitude is your only friend
    Years
    • Seen Aug 4, 2009
    Tell them to make me a house, too.
    I want to live in a Combee house.

Ash~The Purifying Prince~

TLOTPP "Haunting Dreams" 77%
    Years
    O.O you know? that sounds like an awesome idea! I love Combee! I think they're cute so I wouldn't mind having a house that they all made out of themselves xD. And I love honey too! =O Bring on the Combee house! xD

clobeau

Rise and Shine.
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 10, 2009
    Combees are like bees in the human world. Its funny how Pokémon relate to animals on the real earth. Combees are so cute, do they actually have honey on them? I love honey!! It would also be good if there was a Combee bath bomb, it would fill the bath up with a sweet scent in the air!

Sakurah

Pokemon Event Collector! <3
    Years
    • Seen Nov 20, 2012
    Sounds scary. ;-;
    Lots of eyes looking at me.

I dunno if I should process this in my brian it to be scary because of all the eyes or kinky with the linking.

Back