• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I was walking down the street one day...

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    I just thought of this game, and I think it will be fun. It works by me starting with an opening line for a story, and then the next poster continues the story with another line, the next person continues with the next line, and so on. Here's an example:

1. I was walking down the street one day, and suddenly a Pikachu jumped out at me.
    2. I proceeded to battle it, but then Ash came running to get it, revealing it was his Pikachu.

Just remember to keep the stories Pokemon-related. You may end the stories at any time, and then the next poster starts a new one. Here, I'll start:

I was walking down the street one day, and I came across Iris and Ash having a Pokemon battle.

smithtism

Blank
    Years
    Before Ash has time to answer, a masked man appears and throws two Pokeballs; one containing a Beartic and the other containing a Haxorus. The man then yells: "Hand over your Latias now! I am the only one who deserves legendary Pokemon!

gameplayer56

Loving Latias Forever
    Years
    I pulled out Latias' Pokeball & send her back into her Pokeball. My only thoughts were to send out Spiritomb & Sableye, the only two Pokemon I had with that had no weakness. I, then turned over to Ash & Iris. "Please....You gotta help me. Latias means alot to me."

deoxys121

White Kyurem Cometh
    Years
    Ash sends his Pikachu in, and Iris attempts to use her Excadrill, who disobeys. Pikachu quickly takes down Beartic with Volt Tackle, but he is now left vulnerable to Haxorus...

Back