• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I went on a Holiday and took... game

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years

Welcome to the "I went on a Holiday and took..." game!

All PC Rules apply here.

This game is just Simple. All you got to do is keep giving another item on top of another persons item starting with the sentence, "I went on holiday and took a/an/# (Your item) with me." After this sentence is filled with 100 items (Try to look at the last post's #. If it says 100. There are 100 items there already) poster 101 will add this: "and I put it in the Pokemon Storage System." After that. poster 101 will make another sentence. and so on...

So, I'll give an example.

I went on a holiday and took a rotten potato that is about to explode with me.

This is developed by saying

I went on a holiday and took a rotten potato that is about to explode and a Pokeball with me.

If there are 100 items already...

EX:

I went on a holiday and took (100 item) with me and I put it in the Pokemon Storage System.

Then I went on a holiday again and took 999,999,999 atomic bombs with me.

(The next Poster Doesn't need to copy the sentence with the 100 items.)

You can choose any subject but do not say the same thing twice if possible. Also, only post 1 item at a time. You may also add words that describe your item. The sentence must have proper grammar!

~ This game is made in the spirit of fun and is not made to offend anyone. ~

OK. Understand?

I'll Start

I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs with me.

Johnny Boy~

Bom Chika Wah Wah
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen May 26, 2007
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza, and great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!) with me.

betterthanmybrothercon

Kagome, the priest
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), and a beutiful banner of kagome with me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome and my cd player with me.

betterthanmybrothercon

Kagome, the priest
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, and my inyuasha cd with me.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, and a very big Karaoke player with me.

betterthanmybrothercon

Kagome, the priest
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, and a knife with me.

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, a knife, a holster for the knife, and a proffesional Blacksmith with me.

Mr_Smilie:)

<3 SAKURA <3
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, a knife, a holster for the knife, and a proffesional Blacksmith with me, and a dead rat with no skin left

joyce : the fluffy pirate~

→ s m i l e .
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, a knife, a holster for the knife, and a proffesional Blacksmith with me, a dead rat with no skin left and a toothbrush

Great Chikorita

~ It's Raining Here! ~
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, a knife, a holster for the knife, and a proffesional Blacksmith with me, a dead rat with no skin left, a toothbrush, and a lucky charm pencil with me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, a knife, a holster for the knife, and a proffesional Blacksmith with me, a dead rat with no skin left, a toothbrush, a lucky charm pencil and a ditto with me

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, a knife, a holster for the knife, and a proffesional Blacksmith with me, a dead rat with no skin left, a toothbrush, a lucky charm pencil, a ditto and fifteen Bodyguards with me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, a knife, a holster for the knife, and a proffesional Blacksmith with me, a dead rat with no skin left, a toothbrush, a lucky charm pencil, a ditto, fifteen Bodyguards, and Karmillina with me.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
    Years
    hey, why me?? XD

I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, a knife, a holster for the knife, and a proffesional Blacksmith with me, a dead rat with no skin left, a toothbrush, a lucky charm pencil, a ditto, fifteen Bodyguards, Karmillina and a Vanilla Ice Cream Barrel with me.

Kurosaki Ichigo

Flannery's #1 Obsessor
    Years
    I went on a holiday and took 5000 ugly pigs, 200 Carrots, three slices of apple pie,a Hawaiian Pizza,great chickorita's password(gharrrrh!), a beutiful banner of kagome,my cd player, my inyuasha cd, a very big Karaoke player, a knife, a holster for the knife, and a proffesional Blacksmith with me, a dead rat with no skin left, a toothbrush, a lucky charm pencil, a ditto, fifteen Bodyguards, Karmillina, a Vanilla Ice Cream Barrel and a Playstation 3 with me.

Back