• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I will debug your GBA hack!

samuelhancock

TheShinyDialga
Years
  • So hello PokéCommunity! I'm new to this forum, but I'm definitely not new to GBA hacking. I have made a few hacks of my own, but really I only did those to get experience. My real joy lies in playing and fixing other people's hacks (I never re-release them, I just use them for myself). I know it sounds weird but it's true :D. So, if you have a great hack you're about to release but you're not sure if you got all the bugs, let me know! And don't try to get me to debug an incomplete/stupid hack, I won't do it :/. I'll do my best on a basically complete one though!First come first serve :P

Years
    • Seen Jan 7, 2015
    Do you know anything about simple XSE scripting? If so i made a new thread here a little while ago with a weird issue that i cant figure out.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    Yes I accidently inserted a sprite in the intro and I don't know how to change it. PM me!

Back