• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I will Eat your BRAIN!! >: O

Psyke

sings Unown music on the bus.
Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Sorry for the weird Title but i Didn't wanna be like the rest with "hi im new :) " stuff,
    so yes im psyke I'm New here I'm from england I only play up to cystal and all the others (( kinda scared about the new gen ones )) My fave pokemon being Unown followed by haunter. anyways feel free to say hi 83

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
  • O_________o;; *hides her brain* Mine. >:O

Anyway, welcome to PC Psyke. XD I like new members who are original - it makes my day all the more interesting. XD Welcome and have a wonderful time~! ^o^

~Kelsey

ArKiVe

Back In Black
    Years
    • Age 34
    • USA
    • Seen Oct 30, 2006
    What a weird way to start off a welcome thread. LOL. Anyway's, welcome ^_^. Read da rules and ya won't get into any trouble up in hurrr.

Psyke

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Natsuki said:
    O_________o;; *hides her brain* Mine. >:O

Anyway, welcome to PC Psyke. XD I like new members who are original - it makes my day all the more interesting. XD Welcome and have a wonderful time~! ^o^

~Kelsey
    You cant hide it forever! you have to sleep somtime >:D and thanks for the warm welcome guys ! i'l be sure to stick around

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Hey nice to meet ya Psyke! hehehe i like your avatar! that is very cool! did you make it? well anyways if you need a friend drop me a PM.

Enjoy yourself!

See ya round!

Psyke

Years
    • Seen Jul 17, 2006
    Heh yep that was a quicky by me XD pretty much my first try at proper pokemon artwork so yay

Back