• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I WILL EV TRAIN YOUR POKES!!!

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    WELL THE TITLE PRETTY MUCH SAYS IT ALL.....IF YOU DONT UNDERSTAND EVS THAN ILL TRAIN IT FOR YOU OR IF YOU JUST DONT HAVE ENOUGH TIME TO EV TRAIN......BUT OF COURSE IT WILL COST YOU.....so who wants me to ev train some pokes of yours:)

THE SPEED IN WHICH I WILL BE DONE DEPENDS ON HOW MANY YOU GIVE ME AND IF I HAVE A BUSY SCHEDULE:)

I CAN EITHER FULLY EV TRAIN THEM(WHICH WILL BE DONE AT ABOUT LEVEL 15-25)AND AFTER THERE FULLY EV TRAINED ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS JUST TRAIN IT YOURSELF AND THEY WILL GET THERE PROPER EV TRAINED STATS.OR I CAN FULLY EV TRAIN THEM AND GET THEM TO LEVEL 100.

Last edited:

Tj-CLu?

Brock's Evil half brother
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    I have a Mudkip I want EV trained. I can offer a Shiny Lv100 Metagross as payment.

Tj-CLu?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    EV in Defense and Special Defense.
    Moveset: Earthquake, Avalanche, Stealth Rock, Roar

ThePlaya

Years
    TJ CLU K ILL MEET YOU ON WI FI RIGHT NOW IF YOU WANT TO AND GIVE ME THE SHINY METAGROSS AFTER IM DONE WITH EV TRAINING YOUR MUDKIP K???

Tj-CLu?

Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    Alright, getting on now. Metagross upon completion. Its in my party so you can see it.

ThePlaya

Years
    k ill be on in like 3 minutes please wait....

EDIT:tj clu ill have your mudkip(future swamper)ready by today or tommorow but if not today definetley tommorow or else it will be free:)

EDIT:anyone else need there pokes ev trained???

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Hey, playa do u remember me can you ev train my dratini and special atk I'll pay with a clampearl female, or chinchou or a kings rock which ever u want also if you want I have a regiice I dont rly need also for the move set give it what ever u think is best Xp

Last edited:

ThePlaya

Years
    Hey, playa do u remember me can you ev train my dratini and special atk I'll pay with a clampearl female, or chinchou or a kings rock which ever u want also if you want I have a regiice I dont rly need

yes.....ill take your regice but im just telling you this that dragonites were meant to ev train on attck and speed or defense or sp.defense. not sp.attck..........oh and i can max out two of your pokes stats....so which other stat would you want me to max out??

Years
    Hey, Could you EV train me a Frosslass? I don't have one but was wondering if you'd be able to get me one/EV train it in HP/Speed. I can give you a Shiny Lugia for it?

Years
    Awakening Stone/Female. Which I'm not sure how you obtain. If you can't do that could you do exactly the same (Hp/Speed) but with a Cloyster? I'd be very grateful because I'm very busy at the moment.

Thanks. :)

Back