• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I WILL EV TRAIN YOUR POKES!!!

Tj-CLu?

Brock's Evil half brother
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    Froslass is Dawn Stone. Use a Dawn Stone on a Female Snorunt

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    I'm quite doubtful about the credibility in this thread. Nevertheless it is allowed, but I'll keep an eye on this just in case. Just for your note.

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    Froslass is Dawn Stone. Use a Dawn Stone on a Female Snorunt

TJ clu ill be done with your Swampert almost.......will be by today so no worries:)

EDIT:yes ill do your cloyster but i cant garantee that ill have it by tommorow......to busy with school and ev training others people pokes.

EDIT:and yes whakachamo i am reliable and wont go stealing other peoples pokes.im not like that at all

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    can you EV train a Growlithe(into Arcanine) with SP. ATTack and SPeed. Id give you a Rayquazza(normal) and a shiny duskull with pkrs.

Tj-CLu?

Brock's Evil half brother
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2007
    Thanks for the Swampert. Did a great job. Enjoy the Shiny Metagross.

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Can you EV train my dragonite,jolteon, and gallade i could offer 2 female eevee's as payment (they have toxic and shadowball) and I could offer a male adamant ralts LMK via PM

J-Rad

In ur comp h4xing ur interwebz
    Years
    I'll trade u a shiny charizard if u can get and EV train a donphan identical to this...

Donphan-impish
    Ev's:252hp, 176attack, 182 Def
    Ice shard
    EQ
    Stealth rock
    Rapid spin

ThePlaya

I Am The Charizard Master
    Years
    wow........i dont think ill be able to ev train so many in so little time sorry people ill say when i could start ev training your pokes from whoever posted first..............just need to ev train about 2 more and it does take time.

Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2007
    Hey so my internet is rdy and I can trade u the poke now I'll keep checking till ur online

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Hi again, do you think you could ev me the arcanine and a Cloyster(i dont have a shellder, i do have a water stone) for shiny charizard+phione(UT japanese)

Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    not tommorow i have a family reunion thing going on maybe saturday though

Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2010
    Can you EV train my dragonite,jolteon, and gallade i could offer 2 female eevee's as payment (they have toxic and shadowball) and I could offer a male adamant ralts LMK

Back