• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I will explore the entire map!

TY

Free Roam games like GTA, Far Cry and Borderlands (to name a few) have always a huge world to explore. How do you think about games which allow you to explore the entire world? Do you wish other games had this ability? Do you think there is enough to explore in the games?

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
    Years
  • Some games can handle handle it, some games can't. I only truly enjoy open world/free roam maps when the map is modeled (accurately of course) after the setting of the show or anime.

For example. I always enjoyed Spider-Man 2 and Spider-Man 3's recreation of Manhattan, NY. It was done very well. However Ultimate Spider-Man's rendition was absolutely terrible.

Years
  • I love being able to explore like this, thats why GTA and Red Dead Redemption are some of my favourite games because there always seems to be something new to find :)

Back