• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I Will Not Do It.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
Years
  • Ok,this game is simple. A person gives a request,while the person below must act stubborn about it.
    Example:
    Poster 1: Quick! Use this Rare Candy on Pignite so it'll evolve!
    Poster 2: Why shall I do that?! Pigs don't eat candy! The opponent is sending a Krokorok! You're Hitmontop is your last hope!
    Poster 3: No way! Am I mistaken to fight with this Beyblade?! I need to pass the test. Your Alakazam can help me!
    Poster 4: Are you kidding?! That thing's spoons won't work! Please use your Audino to heal my Pokemon!
    Poster 5: What the-it's Heal Beam is dumb to use! Quick,plant this Starf Berry on the ground!
    So, it's simple,everyone?
    I'll start.
    I'm weak for training. I bet your Hariyama can teach me!

Flame-Typhlosion

Champion
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2012
    Huh? Palkia is too tall! And it's only candy! I also need to fly on my pidgey to olivine city

Adam Levine

Years
  • No, you don't! you're way too big to ride such a small bird! Please, help me find a Thunder Stone so my Eelektrik can evolve!

Adam Levine

Years
  • Oh, but it's just a pig! Nothing else! How will a pig toast food? Anyway I wanted to trade my Rufflet for a Vullaby.

Raichupacabra

Villain
    Years
  • Why would you want to trade an eagle, a true bird of prey, for such an ugly scavenger Pokemon. Anyways, I'm going to go use my Groudon and Regigigas to reshape Mount Coronet.

Adam Levine

Years
  • Sorry,but Mt. Coronet looks like to me it IS already reshaped.
    And by the way, please trade my Gurdurr for your Machoke.

Adam Levine

Years
  • Nope. Not a chance. I'm not even using the Black Version! Well, I wanted to have some Berry Juice. Do you have extra?

Conaire

Psychobilly Punk
    Years
  • Gyrados isn't even an Dragon Type! Why would you want it?

I need to capture a Level 5 Pikachu but I am having trouble! Who wants to help?

Back