• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen I will only have pokemon X. Can I still do well at online battling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 21, 2014
    So guys,

I dont have any pokemon games, as of now I have 0 pokemon games.
    I dont even have anything nintendo right now.

I am planning on getting a 3DS and pokemon x this weekend. My question now is..

Will I still be able to make a strong team? I mean, when I go online everybody has their generation 1 - 5 pokemon from other games transported to x and y (legendaries and all great stats).

While I have nothing. Just the pokemon from X.

So, I hope I wont be hating on the online battling, knowing I can never win because I only have pokemon x game..

Thanks

Years
    It really wont matter that much. I've seen the stats of some Gen 6 Pokemon and they look pretty good. And in the future you could also trade, if you catch a rare-ish Pokemon, or just train it enough.

Years
    It just depends on how you raise them and how good of a battler you are, really. The generations don't really matter too much.

That being said, this thread is best suited for the Battling forum, so if you have any future questions pertaining to battles, head there. Going to have to close this, though.

Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back