• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Freelancer] I Will Write A Full Interesting Story Of Any Type Of Rom

Years
    • Seen Mar 31, 2023
    Hey!
    I will write any type of story like romantic,fiction,mystery, you name it. I was always passionate about Pokemon (It was my first ever Anime). I have always wanted to be a story writer. I haven't done anything official but I will do my best. Just try me and I know I will be worth your time. I have lot of free time now that I am free from college and stuff. I will write a story from scratch. if you want I can give you some sample stories about rom. Here are some of my stories:

• Story 1
    Spoiler:

• Story 2
    Spoiler:

• Story 3
    Spoiler:

These are some dark stories I wrote. I also have hero type story lines and many others.

Here is my discord; L Vi A#6935
    So please hire me. I know I can do it. Just read my sample stories and you'll know how great of a writer I can be.
    Thank You!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

X_Zenith

Banned
    Years
    Hey!
    I will write any type of story like romantic,fiction,mystery, you name it. I was always passionate about Pokemon (It was my first ever Anime). I have always wanted to be a story writer. I haven't done anything official but I will do my best. Just try me and I know I will be worth your time. I have lot of free time now that I am free from college and stuff. I will write a story from scratch. if you want I can give you some sample stories about rom. Here are some of my stories:

• Story 1
    Spoiler:

• Story 2
    Spoiler:

• Story 3
    Spoiler:

These are some dark stories I wrote. I also have hero type story lines and many others.

Here is my discord; L Vi A#6935
    So please hire me. I know I can do it. Just read my sample stories and you'll know how great of a writer I can be.
    Thank You!!!!!

Can you make a story for ancient kings time in kanto

Years
    • Seen May 31, 2023
    I like the idea of writing a story about ancient kings in Kanto. I think I even know the plot. I recently read one summary here https://freebooksummary.com/category/the-epic-of-gilgamesh and learned about the ancient king Gilgamesh. Interestingly, the epic of gilgamesh is a work of art, the oldest written work ever, and a story about a real king of the ancient Sumerian city Uruk. I think it would be cool and exciting for the author to write a Gilgamesh story in Pokemon Kanto. I'd like it. What do you think about such an idea?

Last edited:

X_Zenith

Banned
    Years
    I like the idea of writing a story about ancient kings in Kanto. I think I even know the plot. I recently read one summary and learned about the ancient king Gilgamesh. Interestingly, the epic of gilgamesh is a work of art, the oldest written work ever, and a story about a real king of the ancient Sumerian city Uruk. I think it would be cool and exciting for the author to write a Gilgamesh story in Pokemon Kanto. I'd like it. What do you think about such an idea?

Could be exciting but i need to know the whole plot , here is my discord : Shiny hunter#6539

Back