• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

I would like your opinion on Pokemon changes in a Rom Hack i'm working on

marrom

Memer Deluxe with a side of fries
Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2017
    Ok, so for the past few weeks I had a lot of free time, so instead of ranking on showdown, I decided to work on something more interesting. So what I'm working on is a platinum rom hack that can give the sinnoh region a new feel, by buffing the gym leaders, buffing nearly all Pokemon to a point where you can use nearly any pokemon you want in your journey.
    Here's how that went:
    https://docs.google.com/document/d/1F6bn-H0W0PYXdy2SedMR_3HSDuoSR8Fz3tdmpR7kZic/edit?usp=sharing

So after finishing this, I would like to know what would YOU want in a revamped sinnoh region? And then I will try my best to implement it.
    (NOTE: I am doing this in my free time, and it is my first rom hack, so I barely know what I'm doing)
    Sorry for any bad grammar, english is not my first language.

Back