• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iarma's Fakedex

Iarama

RMXP User
Years
  • Hello all I have just begun to sprite and I have completed some Fakemon that I'd like people to C&C on without spamming the discussion page. I just started today so please, if you have and tips for me, post them here.

Iarma's Fakedex

1)Bunzy: This Pokemon bounces or waddles through tall grass eating acorns similar to a caterpillar. Once it gets to big it goes through a strange, painful process in which it's ears disappear inside of it's head and it sprouts an extra set of legs. Since it is so big it is extremley weak in battle but it uses it's weight to tackle it's opponents effectivley.

2)Bunezy: The evolved for of Bunzy. It's quills on it's face are filled with a lethal poison. It is known for being a very fast swimmer due to it's light weight and tail shape. In battle it uses it's poison quills to posion it's foe and is hugely infamous for it.

3)Electobat: At birth this strange Pokemon has wings since it's not yet strong enough to support it's own weight. They are known for living in caves and attatching themselves to power outlets. At evolution it's strange wings fall off. Thier wings are prized for thier toughness and ablity to insulate electricity. They are capable of using what little electicity they have effectivley against Water Pokemon.

4)Electobeez: The evolved form of Electrobat this strange-looking
    Pokemon obtain's its energy from large power stations. It's four sides each contain negative and posotive charges enabling them to levitate at the cost of energy. After levitating for a few days they are known for going into hibernation for up to a week thus it is found in small and large caverns. In battle it uses it's charges to decimate it's opponets but must cool down for 2 turns afterwards due to fatigue.

NOTE: These are NOT public!(why would someone steal these?!) Images are from idffrent stages of development and may be subject to change.

Last edited:

Iarama

RMXP User
    Years
  • Haha I know but yesterday was my first ever day of spriting. I recolored the first two using buneary's color pallete and Im working on sommothing out hier shapes.

Route

Slowpoke
    Years
    • Seen Nov 21, 2015
    Is there a reason the first one looks exactly like Chesus in the tutorial?

sanny the hedgehog

Back by popular demand?
    Years
  • pretty good for starting out.
    one thing i noticed is that your joints need to come together more.
    looks to rugged.
    like on your bunzy thing, it looks like it doesn't have a neck and its arms and legs look like they don't fit on the body too well.

other than that, you're pretty good for a beginer.
    keep at it

Iarama

RMXP User
    Years
  • Ya thanks I might move the head down and get rid of the arms and add two front legs on the first one and just re-design the second one or just get rid of the first one and have the second one be the first evolution.

Back