• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ice Lair Graphic Request Service

Drifblim

Banned
    Years
    ...Nyah. No text decoration for you. *shot*

Ice Lair Graphic Request Service

Request rules
    Firstly, due to commitments elsewhere, I cannot guarantee the speed or accuracy to demand of works produced herein. Until I finish your work, you may not pester me as to how long I'm taking to do it, or I'll just abandon it. Secondly, I do take remakes if I have mistyped any text or screwed up any colours. Thirdly, if five people are on deck for reception of works, I will not take further requests until any of those works are completed. Completed works will be posted in this thread with the name of the intended user.

In addition to the above, the normal forum rules apply.​

Submitting a request
    When asking for a work, you are to give the following information (if you do not want anything in that field, just write 'none').

Primary text: This can be your name or title of theme, etc. This text will be typed in large font if no request otherwise is given.​
    Secondary text: This is text that will be included but written in smaller type if no request otherwise is given.
    Primary elements: This is the render image for the work.
    Secondary elements: These include backgrounds, patterns, etc.
    Colour scheme: State colours in name terms, e.g. light blue, navy, magenta, red, green.
    Typefaces: If you want your text to be in a certain typeface, send me an email with the typefaces attached. They must be in .otf, .ttf, or .pfm format. By default I will not use pixellated typefaces.

Banner claim policy
    You may not use a work intended for someone else as your own; otherwise, I will ask you to remove the work form your profile. If you requested the work and intend to use it on the Internet, you must display credit; otherwise, I will ask you to do so if this is not heeded for a long stretch of time. You also may not use any work that I made for myself.

Examples (requests at another forum)
    'shinny zapdos', avatar
    hornripper, avatar
    saray, avatar
    8 years

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    your banner looks way cool! ^^
    i would like to request... but do we provide you with a picture? or not? on the form it doesn't say... ^x^

nice work tho. i'll be back.

EDIT:

okay i'm back cause i got your PM. thank you for your answer! ^^

Primary text: Believe In Me
    Secondary text: it's a promise (really really small)
    Primary elements: (here's the pic) https://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/MiSsKoN/naruto20vnr.jpg
    Secondary elements: make it kinda fuzzy dreamyish... hmmm i dunno. you experiment something great!
    Colour scheme: whatever colors look good with the pic and bg. maybe orange or black or light bluish... ^___^
    Typefaces: any font is good, just not one that looks too normal like arial or times new roman ~.~

Etc: That pic... you don't have to use it, you can find anyone that fits your needs or if you find a better one. it's really your choice, i just wanna have a Naruto theme for a while, at least for October and stuff. ..

Thank you so much! i know it'll be great! Good Luck, and take your time!
    x3

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

A life dedicated to animals.
    Years
    Ok, I have to get one of these. XD

Primary text: Lucario
    Secondary text: (None)
    Primary elements: https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Dragon2222222/Pokemon/lucario.jpg
    Secondary elements: Make it like a dark-crystaly background, something...mystical. XD
    Color scheme: Make it dark blue, black, and dark green if possible, mostly dark blue.
    Typfaces: Whatever you have, just anything that goes well with the design

Can I add size?
    Banner: 400×150

Last edited:

Sky_Ace

Years
    Wow, O.O those are amazing. I will put them in my sig on Monday. (And of course give credit.
    :P) Cause I will be very busy this weekend. Thanks alot!^^ The darkish colors, and the mysticy look is exactly the way I pictured it! I also like the way you made the words Lucario fade out on my banner!

Nell

Years
    • Seen Sep 2, 2009
    Very impressive, as expected of you, yeah; I'd like an avatar *blows horn*

Sky_Ace

Years
    See how good you are at real images! XD *evil laugh*

Primary Text: Lord Bless Nature
    Secondary Text: There's a Blue Jay!
    Primary Elements: https://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e112/Dragon2222222/BlueJay.jpg
    Secondary Elements: Keep the original backrgound. XD
    Color Scheme: Same. If you have to add colors, alot of green, blue, and brown.
    Typfaces: Something nature-ish. :P
    Size: Banner-Try 400×100, if you can't fit all the information in, do 400×150. Avatar-130×130

Last edited:
    Back