• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Iceman's BW Trade Thread

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Interested in that celebi, is it on a gen 5 game? And it is legit right? Because you mentioned that you use GTS and well GTS is not know for its legitimacy (although you probably got it from somewhere else).
    If so please CMT for it.

I can also attach a sun stone or any other one to the poké that you choose.

Last edited:

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Interested in that celebi, is it on a gen 5 game? And it is legit right? Because you mentioned that you use GTS and well GTS is not know for its legitimacy (although you probably got it from somewhere else).
    If so please CMT for it.

I can also attack a sun stone or any other one to the poké that you choose.
    Yes it is on Gen 5. And yes it is legit,I got it on here from Mia I think. Offer any pokemon you want. And yes please I will take a Sun Stone.

And ok AncienTLorD86,just tell me when you can.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Well i dont know what to offer because i dont have any of your wants.
    Do you want another event for it? Or a previous generation poké? I can breed lots ofthem.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Well i dont know what to offer because i dont have any of your wants.
    Do you want another event for it? Or a previous generation poké? I can breed lots ofthem.

There is not really much I want atm. Maybe a Ukalali Pichu. Sorry not sure how to spell that. Other then that I don't really care. I have been trying to give the celabi away for a while now sense I have 2.

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    There is not really much I want atm. Maybe a Ukalali Pichu. Sorry not sure how to spell that. Other then that I don't really care. I have been trying to give the celabi away for a while now sense I have 2.

Well unfortunately i dont have such pichu, i can offer you a shiny minccino for it is that ok?

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Well unfortunately i dont have such pichu, i can offer you a shiny minccino for it is that ok?

Ya that is fine. You think you could attach a Sun Stone as well?
    Just PM me when you are ready.

I can trade the Regice or Registeel or whatever Regi-'s you want..i forgot how many there are.
    There are 4 total I have Regirock and Regigigas. What do you want in return for the Regice and Registeel?

Years
    a celebi would be nice :D or a Deino, if you have one..I've always wanted one of those, but never actually wanted to look for it >.>

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    a celebi would be nice :D or a Deino, if you have one..I've always wanted one of those, but never actually wanted to look for it >.>
    With only one Celabi left I am sorry to say I can't trade it. But I can get you a Deinto or what ever its called. but may take a little. Is there any other you want?

sCam

Killing is a pleasure
    Years
    • ny
    • Seen Dec 18, 2016
    Yo, i got a Tornados for you to keep. if you let me keep a thunderos

gkshiny

Remember The Dunsparce
    Years
    • Seen Sep 26, 2011
    yo iceman i will do a shiny for shiny trade do you have any i have a legit shiny ferrothorn level 100 looking for gen 5 shinys

Mason69

Sleeping...
    Years
    Ya that is fine. You think you could attach a Sun Stone as well?
    Just PM me when you are ready.

There are 4 total I have Regirock and Regigigas. What do you want in return for the Regice and Registeel?

Yes i will attach a sun stone.
    Hope to catch you soon.

Back