• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

IceSage's [Combee & Eevee Island] (Giveaway)

IceSage

Sage of Ice
Years
  • Combee & Eevee
    IceSage's [Combee & Eevee Island] (Giveaway)

• [alink id="Offer"]What I'm Offering[/alink id]
    • [alink id="Like"]What I'd Like[/alink id]
      --[alink id="Desire"]Desired Pokemon[/alink id]
      --[alink id="Gained"]Gained Pokemon[/alink id]
    • [alink id="PokeList"]Pokemon List[/alink id]
      --[alink id="Eggs"]Eggs[/alink id]
      --[alink id="Hatched"]Hatched Pokemon[/alink id]
    • [alink id="Recent"]Recent Trades[/alink id]
    • [alink id="Rules"]Trading Rules[/alink id]
      --[alink id="Warning"]Warning[/alink id]
      --[alink id="Pick"]How I Pick[/alink id]
      --[alink id="Requesting"]Requesting[/alink id]
    • [alink id="Contact"]When you can reach me[/alink id]
    • [alink id="Future"]The Future of this Thread[/alink id]

[a id]Offer[/a id]What I'm Offering

I'm basically giving away free Combee and Eevees in this topic. I've been doing a lot of breeding trying to get females of each of these two, with little success, as chance would have it. However, in the process I've saved up a bunch of Combee and a lot of hatched, and unhatched Eevee.

I'm basically giving away these for free. However, I have two hatched female Combee and one hatched female Eevee, that I will only give up in a simple trade. I'm not looking for anything too extremely rare, or anything.

[a id]Like[/a id]What I'd Like

For the male Combee and the male Eevee, and the unhatched eggs, I accept whatever you'd like to offer. If you're weary of the eggs, you can just catch something simple, or fish up a Magikarp to give to me. (IE. If you're the super paranoid type and think the egg I'm offering will turn out to be something that I'm not offering, like a Magikarp or something.)

For the 1 female Combee and 1 female Eevee, I'd like a simple starter Pokemon in return. It doesn't matter the stats, just as long as it's a basic starter Pokemon. I desire the original Gen-I starter Pokemon the most. Although the rules of the forum are implied, I must re-state that I don't accept hacked Pokemon. (Not like what I'm asking for needs to be hacked anyway.) I've created a simple list below. A +(plus) symbol means I also accept the evolved forms. I also have a couple of extra basic Pokemon I'm interested in, and also if someone is feeling generous, a foreign / non-us Ditto.

[a id]Desire[/a id]Desired Pokemon
    (Pokemon I'm looking for)
    • Foreign Ditto
    • Bulbasaur+
    • Squirtle+
    • Chikorita+
    • Cyndaquil+
    • Totodile+
    • Vulpix+

[a id]Gained[/a id]Gained Pokemon
    (Pokemon I've received)
    • Deoxys

[a id]PokeList[/a id]Pokemon List

[a id]Eggs[/a id]Eggs
    • Unhatched Eevee x14
    • Unhatched Combee x2

[a id]Hatched[/a id]Hatched Pokemon
    • Hatched Male Eevee x4
    • Hatched Female Eevee x1

• Hatched Male Combee x18
    • Hatched Female Combee x1

[a id]Recent[/a id]Recent Trades
    I'll be keeping a note here of recent trades, for my own personal use and a public record of the types and style of trading each poster does on these forums.

• Trade #1
      IceSage's Female Combee [For] TheDolph's "Gamestp" Deoxys

[a id]Rules[/a id]Trading Rules

[a id]Warning[/a id]Warning
    Please follow these rules to the letter. Even though this thread isn't anything special, I'm really picky about people following directions properly, so if you don't follow the directions / template properly, your request will either be completely ignored, or bumped to the bottom of my list. I'll ignore you if you complain that I didn't get to you, or I'm not doing things fast enough, etc.

[a id]Pick[/a id]How I pick

1) For the unhatched Eevee Eggs and the Male Hatched Eevee, it's first come first serve. I don't foresee running out anytime soon, as people have been making their own Eevee threads, etc. I'm basically giving these away, so no matter what you offer me, it doesn't matter. Send me a Magikarp for all I care.

2) For the 2 female Combee and 1 female Eevee that I currently have, you must offer me something on my list above, or something greater. (Why you'd offer me anything greater for a couple of bug Pokemon is beyond me.) If you offer me something greater, or one of the Pokemon on my list IN ORDER, you get bumped to the top of the distribution list, no matter when you posted your request. For example, if you offer me Squirtle, and then someone else comes along and offers me a Japanese Ditto, the person offering me the Japanese Ditto will get the Pokemon before you.

3) If I have a hard time reaching you, like you say you'll be on during certain hours and you're not for a couple days straight, or you just become silent for some reason, I'll most likely give it to the next person who wants it. In the meantime, I'll do my best to "save" that particular Pokemon for you.

[a id]Requesting[/a id]Requesting

Please follow the following format:

• Requested Pokemon
    • What you're offering
      (If you just want a free one, put NONE or Magikarp. Unless you have something to trade me in mind.)
    • New Nickname
      (For already hatched Pokemon, if you'd like me to give it a nickname before I give it to you, please request one here. Otherwise, skip this field entirely. This does not apply to eggs obviously, as eggs will become yours once they hatch.)
    • Your friend code.
      (If you don't want to make your code public, you may PM it to me with the header of what you're looking for. For example, if you want an Eevee, your PM to me should say "EEVEE REQUEST." In this space, put "PMed" once you've sent it via PM. Also, sending me a direct link to your reply helps as well.)
    • When I can reach you.

The Template, feel free to copy.

Pokemon:
    Offering:
    Nickname: (Delete this line of it doesn't apply)
    Friend Code:
    Time:

Example templates.

Pokemon: Female Combee
    Offering: Bulbasaur
    Friend Code: 1234 - 5678 - 9101
    Time: Anytime is good. Please PM me or IM me using AIM.

Pokemon: Male Combee
    Offering: NONE
    Nickname: Maya
    Friend Code: PMed
    Time: I'm usually on around 6pm - 11pm EST.

Make sure you make your reply in this thread if you're looking for a Pokemon. The only time you should send me a PM is when you're sending me your Friend Code, or if you're replying to a PM that I SENT YOU.

[a id]Contact[/a id]When you can reach me.

I check these forums occasionally throughout the day, and mainly more towards the late night period and early morning. (8pm - 1am EST)
    My timezone is -5, so please figure out when is good for you.
    I'll be gone for most of the day after I finish posting this, so I won't get back to anyone for at least 18 hours. You can IM me on my AIM screen name, which should be located in my profile.

[a id]Future[/a id]The Future of this Thread

I'll attempt to breed more female Combee and Eevees. When I have a decent supply ready, I'll revive this current thread, or create a new one depending on whether or not it's been sitting at necro status for some time. When I give away a Pokemon, I deplete it from the main post, and when I'm out of that Pokemon all together, I'll strikeout it's name entirely. If I get more, I'll edit the post to tell you how many new ones I got at a specific date, and then add to the main post again.

I mean, I can't offer much. It's just Eevee and Combee, what do you expect? =P

This is my first real post in this forum, so if I did something wrong, overlooked a rule, etc, feel free to lock the thread if you're a moderator. I'm sure I did this type of thing right, though.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 5, 2010
    you could have just found a combee in the trees and soft reset a couple of times

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • you could have just found a combee in the trees and soft reset a couple of times

Pretty much, or taken a male Combee and bred it with Ditto, although, the results with that are harder to breed. I'd feel kind of bad taking his Gamestp Deoxys for a simple Female Combee. Considering he's making such a high offer for it, I have the feeling he probably clones things before transfer?

If you honestly don't want your Deoxys, I'll take it in exchange for the female combee, but a simple Bulbasaur would suffice.

Years
  • Pretty much, or taken a male Combee and bred it with Ditto, although, the results with that are harder to breed. I'd feel kind of bad taking his Gamestp Deoxys for a simple Female Combee. Considering he's making such a high offer for it, I have the feeling he probably clones things before transfer?

If you honestly don't want your Deoxys, I'll take it in exchange for the female combee, but a simple Bulbasaur would suffice.

It's up to you to tell me what you want.
    Deoxys or bulba

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • It's up to you to tell me what you want.
    Deoxys or bulba

Well, naturally I'll take the Deoxys. I have a female Combee reserved for you.
    I'm currently having problems with my DS connecting to Nintendo's Wi-Fi at the moment (Sometimes it works perfectly, other times it timesout for 10 minutes and I need to clear settings to get it to work), so I need to play around with a bit to get it to work properly. So give me a bit. If I don't make the trade soon, is it possible to catch you later tonight?

Years
  • Well, naturally I'll take the Deoxys. I have a female Combee reserved for you.
    I'm currently having problems with my DS connecting to Nintendo's Wi-Fi at the moment (Sometimes it works perfectly, other times it timesout for 10 minutes and I need to clear settings to get it to work), so I need to play around with a bit to get it to work properly. So give me a bit. If I don't make the trade soon, is it possible to catch you later tonight?

I can wait for a little bit I mean I'm in Texas and its 4 in the morning and I'm running on Monster Energy right now... sooo.... If you get if fixed before I crash then we can trade if not I have no idea when I'll be on today.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • I can wait for a little bit I mean I'm in Texas and its 4 in the morning and I'm running on Monster Energy right now... sooo.... If you get if fixed before I crash then we can trade if not I have no idea when I'll be on today.

I'm a genius. I fixed it. I'm currently sitting in the "Connected Friends" lobby.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • I have a bulbasaur egg and it'll have some beastly egg moves if you want that or the Deoxys.

If you're offering Deoxys, I'll take the Deoxys. I currently don't have any way of getting Deoxys at the moment and don't ever plan on taking an effort to in the future, so I'd prefer that over the buffed up Bulbasaur. As long as it's a non-hacked Deoxys, I'll take it as long as you're offering it. =P

Years
  • If you're offering Deoxys, I'll take the Deoxys. I currently don't have any way of getting Deoxys at the moment and don't ever plan on taking an effort to in the future, so I'd prefer that over the buffed up Bulbasaur. As long as it's a non-hacked Deoxys, I'll take it as long as you're offering it. =P

Alright.
    Well, register me and go into the wifi club I'll be there when I'm done saving.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • Alright.
    Well, register me and go into the wifi club I'll be there when I'm done saving.

I'm there already. I forget, do names have to match along with the Friend Code? Or can I put your friend code and any name? Currently, your code is in with an alternate name (not Joel) and I don't see anyone connected yet.

(Nevermind, found you.)

Years
  • I'm there already. I forget, do names have to match along with the Friend Code? Or can I put your friend code and any name? Currently, your code is in with an alternate name (not Joel) and I don't see anyone connected yet.

It doesn't matter you can name me whatever you want.
    Thanks for the Combee.

Good luck.

IceSage

Sage of Ice
    Years
  • It doesn't matter you can name me whatever you want.
    Thanks for the Combee.

Good luck.

You're welcome, thank you very much.

Monster Energy right now.

monster has taurine in it. Google it -_-

edit; o ya failed quote

Unless you're referring to the origin of Taurine, other than the fact that my body hates the stuff, I see no problem with it. Unless you're vegan and my breeding thread turned into the "Anti Animal Compounds" thread.

And hey! Taurine is good for cats!

Last edited:
    Years
  • Pokemon: Eevee x5
    Offering: Magicarp
    Friend Code: In Signature
    Time: Most anytime, usually after 12 pm est.

Back