• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Icontest #19 - Inverted [Voting]

IOTW #19

• Comic Tragedy.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sakari

• Apple Juice

• Graceful

• Accursed

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
Years

Rules

• Don't vote for yourself
  • Don't vote with alts
imtoosassy.png

Comic Tragedy

assasin.png

Sakari

24l7cqf.png

Shiro

iotw19.png

THIRTY-SIX

19.png

patch.

o73nuq.png

Apple Juice

25p7j3m.jpg

Graceful

Untitled.jpg

Accursed

2582ek1.png

Cherii

moments.

quixotic
Years
So it seems not many of the contestants have used the Invert feature before, and the ones who have some knowledge of not just making art then putting it over the top, (often coming out with horrid results) have made an icon that is more or less black and white to start with and just some text relating to the theme. munna.

Cherii gets my vote because the icon has used the invert filter, but only as an effect, not as a requirement. The original icon colours are still visible in the areas which matter (focal), although I reckon the invert could've been more subtle or further from the focal point.
I really was expecting some spectacular, crazy insane yet inspirational piece from munna being one of the only artists around here using the invert filter when not required to. Oh well, good work Cherii.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back