• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Id est damnum innocentiae (OOC thread)

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
Feign: I might be able to get the post up tonight, but if not it may be 2 days. My temperature an hour ago was 95.5 and it is now 99.9. I will start feeling the effects later so I may get lucky and get the post up.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
heh :3 no worries. Take your time, and heal up first :P

I remember when my temp was 99.9, they were considering to take me to the hospital if it hit 100.0 (which it did not).

baseballa34657

Roleplaying Assasin
Years
heh :3 no worries. Take your time, and heal up first :P

I remember when my temp was 99.9, they were considering to take me to the hospital if it hit 100.0 (which it did not).

I am mad because I was sick today and yesterday and felt better for two hours and now i am getting sick all over again. And I went to the hospital Monday because I was 106. And 100 degrees is pretty funny.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Battling a virus perhaps? I did end up going to the hospital though, but for slightly other reasons. I went to a hospital in Indonesia, and it's certainly not the same kind you would see here. :)

Also as for RP related (since I probably don't want to go too off topic in my own thread), I'll rate everyone's post at the same time I make Day 2 challenges (of course if you did not finish your challenge during the first day, then that's fine too).

Years
  • Seen Feb 26, 2011
history: Jordan has had expirience when it comes to battleing. He has been with pikachu forever since he was a baby ad recieved his egg from his dad. Since pikachu and Jordan have grown up together they have similar personalities. Jordan caught pikachu the day he set out on his journey. Jordan has all 8 badges from counto and has beaten the elite four. He has also compete in many tournaments around the world. Sorry about the lame writing life has been busy can i please just be accepted

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Hey 4jordn, can you edit the post and perhaps just include all your sign up portions into one post? Thanks.

You may also want to expand a bit on everything, it does need a little work. You can read other people's SUs for good hints on what to do. :)

You also have to put up an approved SU before I can give you a challenge. (in regards to your question from the other thread)

and for those who haven't seen yet: DAY 1 is UP

Last edited:

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
In the process of finalizing my SU.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

pokemongarnet

CAT-BUS!
Years
  • Seen Dec 13, 2016
Feign- I noticed that the SU in the regular thread for mine isn't the updated one, jsyk.

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
I would like to reserve the final space for this RP. I shall have an SU up within two days time.

Note:
I may switch over to my new account Angelic Pride during some point in the RP. Just giving you a heads up.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
Years
  • Seen Jan 28, 2013
Oh just so you know, Feign, I love you for the first challenge you gave me Celebi battle FTW.

:)

Cirrus

dreaming a transient dream.
Years
Feign, see me for the BBcode... I'd like to keep the formatting please. : D I guess that's everything.

Everything is complete. Final version of my two combined SUs.

34o4jug.png

AN: All systems go. Picture credit from pixiv.
"On and across this battleground... We will fight for the sake of the world. For the benefit of all living things, humans and Pokemon alike. And ... for each other's sake, as well."
Delphinus Celerin (デルフィヌス・ケレリン)

Spoiler:

Amelia Luminis-Serena (アメリアルミニスーセレナ)

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
I would like to reserve the final space for this RP. I shall have an SU up within two days time.

Note:
I may switch over to my new account Angelic Pride during some point in the RP. Just giving you a heads up.

Okay :) Sounds good, I'll have you added.

Oh just so you know, Feign, I love you for the first challenge you gave me Celebi battle FTW.

:)

Haha ;) there will be plenty more crazy challenges ;)

And I'll see what I can do Cirrus :P

Edit: THe word count got to be too long, so I just posted a link to your above post. :P

Last edited:

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
No worries 4jrdn

Cirrus I totally forgot to write your 2nd character's challenge. I'll have it up at around 9pm mountain time.

Feign

Clain
Years
  • Seen Jan 25, 2023
Yes it was :P And I just upated the challenge post wiht your new character's challenge. I'll be on the IRC if you need me. :)

Deathtolight

Pokemon Master
Years
Name: Mason Darend

Personality: Mason is a very confident indivdual, some would say overconfident. If he sees someone who looks meek or shy, he will walk right up to them and attempt to strike up a conversation. This confidence led to cockiness at times early on in his journey unfortunately and that got him into a bit of trouble. He is a bit unsure of himself after the loss against the Pokemon League Champion, but keeps driving on no matter what the challenge is.

His is a ruthless battler, using what some would call "unconventional" techniques to win battles but when he is around his Pokemon one on one, he is very caring and understanding. He will stop at nothing to save a Pokemon from unecessary harm or abuse.

Appearance: Mason is fairly tall, being around 6'1" and having an "athletic" build . He has short, light brown hair that sticks up all over the place. His eyes (blue) have been compared to glaciers by his closest friends. He has a rather large scar going down the right side of his face. He sports a tattoo of a Lugia and Ho-oh on both sides of his ribcage and darkrai on his right arm.

Joeawesome.gif

Mason wears an all black attire. Black, baggy jeans and a black, pocketed vest over a gray sleeveless shirt. His belt has attachments for 6 Pokeballs as well as his Pokedex. He also wears leather, fingerless gloves.

History: At a very early age in life Mason was exposed to Pokemon when his Mother gave him his first Pokemon, a Squirtle. Wherever Mason went, Shellshock went with him. They grew up together, with a bond like no other. He grew up as any other normal boy would in the Kanto region. Hailing from Vermillion City, he has an affinity for the ocean and marine Pokemon.

At the age of 10 he started his journey around the region collecting badges and Pokemon. He quickly became known for his "balls to the wall" battle style. When he was 12, he challenged the Pokemon League, or rather they were challenged by him. Mason lost to the champion though and returned to his hometown, determined to become a better Pokemon Trainer. He worked with the Gym Leader, LT. Surge, learning new techniques and styles of battle, while working on the Docks of Vermillion. He was preparing to challenge the Champion again when a voice echoed inside his head...

Pokemon:

Blastoise (Shellshock)
Spr_5b_009.png

Level 60
Male
Bold Nature

Aerodactyl (Zephyr)
Spr_4h_142.png

Level 48
Male
Adamant Nature

Magmar (Ignus)
Spr_4p_126.png

Level 50
Male
Rash Nature

Ampharos (Sparks)
Spr_5b_181.png

Level 50
Male
Mild Nature

Sharpedo (Jaws)
Spr_4d_319.png

Level 57
Female
Naughty Nature

Galvantula (Barb)
Spr_5b_596_s.png

Level 52
Male
Naughty Nature

Preferred starting location number: 8

Bag:

Ultra Ball X6
Full Restore x6
Pokemon Food bags x10
Revive x3
Charcoal
Mystic water
Full Heal x3

Fleece Jacket
550 Survival Cord (100 feet)
Book of Pokemon Medicine
Book of Edible Plants
Freeze Dried food (enough for 1 week)
Machete (24 inch blade)
Super Rod
Fleece Cap
Bandana

RP sample:
The dim lighting of the Vermillion Gym didn't exactly help with the excruciating heat that filled the arena. Two Pokemon stood in the middle, a Magmar which was Mason's and an Electivire which was LT. Surge's. The Electivire was badly weakened, one more shot should bring the match to an end.

"Okay Ignus, Finish it with fir-" Mason's vision darkened.

You have been selected to represent humanity. You have one day to prepare all that you wish to bring.
For the next year, you will prove yourself... Failure to do so, will result in the extinction of the human race, and all those you love.
Be warned, this journey will not be easy ,and if you are to persevere with the challenges ahead, you will be cause to my appearance, do well and humanity survives.
I as the Harbinger, will be watching.
Be prepared at this time tomorrow...

Mason's vision returned and stomach dropped. Was he crazy? He must be after that vision, but it seemed so real. But his mind wandered back to when those arrests occured and that prophecy that was hushed up. His fear of being crazy was quickly replaced by eagerness. He returned his Pokemon and said "Sorry LT, gotta go!" and sprinted home to pack his ruck and gather up his Pokemon. He didn't know exactly what conditions to pack for so he just packed for every condition he could think of. After accessing his PC and getting his team together, he sat in his room. Sleep did not take him that night.

Last edited:

Eeveemaster9

Years of Lies
Years
Name: Bernkastel "Bern" Vermillia

Personality:
Spoiler:

Appearance:
Spoiler:

History:
Spoiler:

Pokemon: