• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Idea thread!!!

Shinin

Banned
    Years
    i have an idea that i might make

POKEMON
    SPACE VERSION
    100 years after Pokemon (Fire)Red, Blue, (Leaf)Green, and Yellow Version... Red is still alive at 111 years and Blue is now dead... Red's great great great grandson/granddaughter (you can be a boy or a girl), Green, now 11, was going to be given his first pokemon at Prof. Palm's lab in Mossdeep, where he lived. The spaceport there was now bringing people to and back from the moon, which now had some oxygen, ponds, forests, and wild pokemon... Red went there to see what space and the moon was like before he died... and on the moon he was kidnapped by Team Rocket, and it was up to Green to go to the moon and save him.​
    The moon will also have 8 gyms and a pokemon league. I made a map on Oekaki of what the moon will look like (that map isn't going to be in the game if I make it):​
    Idea thread!!!
    KEY​
    A. Spaceport City​
    B. Moonrock Town​
    C. Jungloft City​
    D. Greenery Town​
    E. Snowhut Town​
    F. Crater City​
    G. Astrofarm Town​
    H. Isla Luna​
    I. Indigo Plateau Two​
    J. Team Rocket's Hideout​