• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

ideas for the 11TH POKEMON MOVIE

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    Lots Of Dp Pokemon
    Startes Should Be Fully Evovled One 5th Gen Pokemon Should Be In
    Possible Reasle (if They Have One)
    Jap Late 2008 2009 Or Early 2010
    Eng (us) Mid 2009 2010 Or Early 2011

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    it's obvious the 11th movie will come out in 2008 JPN and 2009 NA, it's 1 movie per year incase you haven't noticed the pattern. and 11th movie should have may's return and a new pokemon for the 4th gen, like they did with jirachi and deoxys in the 3rd generation

Zyph

Game developer. Hax0rz!
    Years
    Probably something to to do with Shaymin. Possibly Cresselia, but I'm thinking Shaymin.

They wouldn't do an Arceus movie yet.

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2008
    How Bout Arecus And May Max And Misty Can Meat Dwan Oh Gary Too And Evil Paul

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Gary is not a pokemon trainer anymore. so scratch that

currently the ideas we have

Ash vs Gary

A gang reunion

Shaymin's debut

Full evolved starters

May's Return

Extra 4th gen pokemon

a 5th gen pokemon

do i hear anything else?

Hurley

PXOL (owner)
    Years

Ash vs Gary

A gang reunion

Shaymin's debut

Full evolved starters

May's Return

Extra 4th gen pokemon

a 5th gen pokemon

do i hear anything else?

Gary might return on the last episode of hoenn region gary returned fought ash then won with eletrive and said he was returning to sinnoh

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    May's return, I don't care what the movies about, as long as she makes a re-entrance.

I think there should be some kind of tournament or Contest so we can actually have more than one battle in a movie, plus a mix in with a legendary-hopefully an unexpected one-so we can still have a good story.

I want to see a 5th generation pokemon like Anorexax, Munchlax's other evolution.(not trying to affend people justreally love Munchlax but I'm not to big on Snorlax.
    I'll admit before I heard about the tenth movie I wanted a Cressilia, Darkrai one.
    I think a Heatran movie could be cool if done right.
    It will probabley be a Shaymin movie with Ash as the hero and Dawn as the "protector."

Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Mar 30, 2024
    May's return...what about Misty? Cresselia could come into the fray, too. And then there's the whole, Psychic Trio thing, too. And maybe one of the Elite Four will be in it, as they're kind of important in the anime.

Myoko-chan

アーシェ
    Years

Ash vs Gary

A gang reunion

Shaymin's debut

Full evolved starters

May's Return

Extra 4th gen pokemon

a 5th gen pokemon

do i hear anything else?

I think it's too early for a 5th gen pokemon to appear...extra 4th gen pokemon? If there was, I think it would've been discovered already via hacks in D/P games.

May's Return? If I remember correctly, she said she was gonna go to Johto for the new pokemon constests...so May's return is most unlikely.

Full evolved starters? I don't think so, the starters were still in their first form in movie 10

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    What about a story were Giratinna opens the two parrel universes (One is the Diamond-based Sinnoh and the other is the Pearl-based Sinnoh.) and it forgets to close the two rips, thus letting all the pokemon run havoc around both Sinnohs. Ash and Company have to save the day AGAIN. But when Girratina closes the holes, he leaves Ash and Co. inside the cave. Will they be gone for good?

Name: When Regions Collide!

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2014
    I would be pretty happy with like a huge pokemon tournament with trainers from every region or something like that...Like a great big reunion.

Years
    • Seen Jul 14, 2007
    For the 11th movie they are going to put shaymin and regigigas. The 12th movie they are probably going to put arceus.(the 12th movie is a guess so don't count on it).

Double 7

Speedy Agent 0007
    Years
    How about everyone ash met in his journeys
    Max
    May
    Misty
    Drew
    Tracey
    ( that girl with the purple hair whos crazy about the electabuzz baseball team )
    meet up at a sertain location and then the rest of the movie is about Giratina ( Legendary pokemon ) and at the end Dawn and Ash get a little shy with each other

PokeWarped

Master of Random
    Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2007
    How about everyone ash met in his journeys
    Max
    May
    Misty
    Drew
    Tracey
    ( that girl with the purple hair whos crazy about the electabuzz baseball team )
    meet up at a sertain location and then the rest of the movie is about Giratina ( Legendary pokemon ) and at the end Dawn and Ash get a little shy with each other

Ash likes Misty. If he gets jiggy with Dawn (I cannot belive I just said that), he'll get a nasty slap from Misty, Dawn will dump him for being a player, and nobody will watch the Anime anymore. That isn't such a good ending. XD

Back