• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ideas you'd like to see in the upcoming Pokemon games

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Mar 7, 2014
    For myself, I love the idea of my idea being on the Wii or Wii U where you are the trainer in a 3D world, running around on your adventure, taking on gyms and such, striving to be the best. But here's the idea I'd love to see. Instead of stationery pokemon, just shooting out attacks, whenever you enter a battle, you take control of your Pokemon to where you can move about with them and attack and dodge freely rather than just sitting there and taking a hit, you can control the pokemon to move and dodge the attack. This style reminds me of Naruto: Clash of Ninja where you control the character in a 3D battle style where you can side step left and right. I just think this would seem like a great idea in a Pokemon game to bring it up to the next level :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back