• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen If Aruseus...

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    just proof your INFORMATION to me and i will stop calling them false.i need
    proof, so proof yourself right.?

Is that a question or a statement? ...And then you went on to double-post...*sigh* I guess some people ARE hopeless...

Aruseus is described as being the "Creator of All Pokemon" in the POKEDEX ITSELF. This is coming from major websites (Serebii itself identifies it at the "Creation Pokemon"). I don't care what your ONE friend said; it wouldn't be the first time that ONE person got something wrong and started passing around false rumors, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to help spread them!!

BTW, if you want proof, then try going to Serebii once in a while--most of it is on there!

......Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving...before I say something REALLY bad............

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
    Is that a question or a statement? ...And then you went on to double-post...*sigh* I guess some people ARE hopeless...

Aruseus is described as being the "Creator of All Pokemon" in the POKEDEX ITSELF. This is coming from major websites (Serebii itself identifies it at the "Creation Pokemon"). I don't care what your ONE friend said; it wouldn't be the first time that ONE person got something wrong and started passing around false rumors, and I'd appreciate it if you didn't try to help spread them!!

BTW, if you want proof, then try going to Serebii once in a while--most of it is on there!

......Now, if you'll excuse me, I'm leaving...before I say something REALLY bad............

there`s kno pokedex entry for this pokemon yet in english.
    and about calling me hopeless,dont cross the line!!! is just a game discussion
    and am tryin to look for the truth.on like you, believe what ever people say.
    https://www.serebii.net/pokedex-dp/493.shtml

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    it doesn't say creator of all pokemon just creation pokemon. that doesn't mean its some god or father of pokemon. it just means creation pokemon. it may mean creation of the stars and planets, creator of pokemon. or creator of winnies. but until the game comes out here or more info is revealed we cant say it is the creator of pokemon

Volta.

NEEDS A NEW AVATAR@&$^@
    Years
    I think we should all dunk our heads in cold water and cool off a bit...

Fiifi, what Samson said wasnt info, it was a thought, they were simply comparing the parallels of pokemon and religion :\

Ichapokemr, lets not prematurely throw opinions and demeanors into the argument just because your angry because you also become an aggressor.

code zerro the deluge, Aruseus is still most likely the creator of pokemon or something, but space is Parukia's job and Ill not go into winnies ^_^

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    I think we should all dunk our heads in cold water and cool off a bit...

Fiifi, what Samson said wasnt info, it was a thought, they were simply comparing the parallels of pokemon and religion :\

Ichapokemr, lets not prematurely throw opinions and demeanors into the argument just because your angry because you also become an aggressor.

code zerro the deluge, Aruseus is still most likely the creator of pokemon or something, but space is Parukia's job and Ill not go into winnies ^_^

You're right. I'm glad at least someone still has a cool head right now. I'm also glad that I'm not the only one to point out that Samson's comment wasn't actually ABOUT any sort of information.

......Ok, my blood sugar's back to normal now, so let's try this again, but more civilized this time:

Fiifi said:
    there`s kno pokedex entry for this pokemon yet in english.
    and about calling me hopeless,dont cross the line!!! is just a game discussion
    and am tryin to look for the truth.on like you, believe what ever people say.

1. I never said that there WAS a Pokedex in English for him. It's a translation of his Japanese entry.

2. You YOURSELF crossed a line in that last sentence. I am already aware of what is true and what is not, and I am also aware of when someone is just trying to spread lies or if they actually did their research. Serebii is a reliable source. They are actually running through the game, translating it as they go. They have a whole page about Aruseus, saying it's the "Creation Pokemon" and even mentioning that there's a whole legend based solely around him that unfolds as the game progresses. This, I do believe, is a first for a non-event Pokemon (Jirachi, Mew, Celebi).

3. Your spelling and grammar is starting to really scare me...which is actually pretty hard to do, so congrats.

4. You never answered me on whether that last post was a question or a statement...

code zerro the deluge said:
    it doesn't say creator of all pokemon just creation pokemon. that doesn't mean its some god or father of pokemon. it just means creation pokemon. it may mean creation of the stars and planets, creator of pokemon. or creator of winnies. but until the game comes out here or more info is revealed we cant say it is the creator of pokemon

Me said:
    (Serebii itself identifies it at the "Creation Pokemon")
    *bolded for emphasis*

2. Well, there isn't exactly anything ELSE that it could be creator of (like #1 Latias said, space is Palkia's domain, and time is Dialga's, and death is supposedly Giratina's, so what's left?).

Oh, and since it seems that BOTH of you missed it:

Cowrie said:
    "It is painted in myth as a Pokemon that used its thousands of skills to create the world."

^ Translation of its pokedex entry, courtesy of Pokebeach. While it doesn't say "pokemon" exactly, the whole "creating the world" bit kinda implies it.

So...anything else that you'd like to argue about?

Samson

no, i don't know milk drink
    Years
    you guys get too much into the evidentiality of matters. pokemon is fiction, something meant to be fun. try enjoying it. if people are rude to you because you believe in a certain concept, i suggest you ignore it. i've tried my best to do so myself.

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
    1.come down am just tryin to dig out the real truth.

2.(my spelling and grammar)it a game discussion not an english class+every
    one understands what am tryin to say.(i write lyke on MSN)

3.sorry to trouble every one who plays pokemon and also those who are on this Thread.

code zerro the deluge

I'm a boss.
    Years
    You're right. I'm glad at least someone still has a cool head right now. I'm also glad that I'm not the only one to point out that Samson's comment wasn't actually ABOUT any sort of information.

......Ok, my blood sugar's back to normal now, so let's try this again, but more civilized this time:

1. I never said that there WAS a Pokedex in English for him. It's a translation of his Japanese entry.

2. You YOURSELF crossed a line in that last sentence. I am already aware of what is true and what is not, and I am also aware of when someone is just trying to spread lies or if they actually did their research. Serebii is a reliable source. They are actually running through the game, translating it as they go. They have a whole page about Aruseus, saying it's the "Creation Pokemon" and even mentioning that there's a whole legend based solely around him that unfolds as the game progresses. This, I do believe, is a first for a non-event Pokemon (Jirachi, Mew, Celebi).

3. Your spelling and grammar is starting to really scare me...which is actually pretty hard to do, so congrats.

4. You never answered me on whether that last post was a question or a statement...

*bolded for emphasis*

2. Well, there isn't exactly anything ELSE that it could be creator of (like #1 Latias said, space is Palkia's domain, and time is Dialga's, and death is supposedly Giratina's, so what's left?).

So...anything else that you'd like to argue about?

what are you trying to say here? it still doesn't mean that it created all the pokemon. just creation pokemon. we need more info before we can state anything thats my piont

Fiifi

Water Trainer
    Years
    am not going to argue about this pokemon any more, i will just wait for the game to come out and se for myself. (For now am not putting my hopes up)
    Like i said b4, only time will tell.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009

what are you trying to say here? it still doesn't mean that it created all the pokemon. just creation pokemon. we need more info before we can state anything thats my piont

......For a second time:

Cowrie......again said:
    "It is painted in myth as a Pokemon that used its thousands of skills to create the world."

^ Translation of its pokedex entry, courtesy of Pokebeach. While it doesn't say "pokemon" exactly, the whole "creating the world" bit kinda implies it.

...and, just for clarification, Fiifi, I AM calm now, and.........no, never mind, I don't expect bringing it up a third time would do any good...

Bippa

I'M NOT A BEGINNING TRAINER!
    Years
    Wow...it's amazing how far a simple thread can go.

Fiifi, GO DUNK YOUR HEAD. You gotta calm down. Plus, this "Japanese buddy" you're talking about can't have Aruseus. Ya know why? CUZ YOU CAN ONLY GET IT AT EVENTS. For the last time, the Japanese translation is "Creation Pokemon". You're all like "OMFGZ THIS IS ALL FALSE AND I'M RIGHT LIKE OMG". So please stay out if all you're saying is one thing over and over again.

Bippa

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    Wow...it's amazing how far a simple thread can go.

Fiifi, GO DUNK YOUR HEAD. You gotta calm down. Plus, this "Japanese buddy" you're talking about can't have Aruseus. Ya know why? CUZ YOU CAN ONLY GET IT AT EVENTS. For the last time, the Japanese translation is "Creation Pokemon". You're all like "OMFGZ THIS IS ALL FALSE AND I'M RIGHT LIKE OMG". So please stay out if all you're saying is one thing over and over again.

Bippa

OKAY, I'm calling for an end to this argument. It's clear to me that there are opinions here that will not change, so there's no point in trying to change them.

Anyway, no, they will most likely continue with the games after this on the DS...or whatever else comes after it.

GodofPH

Submarket Zydrate Dealer
    Years
    OKAY, I'm calling for an end to this argument. It's clear to me that there are opinions here that will not change, so there's no point in trying to change them.

Anyway, no, they will most likely continue with the games after this on the DS...or whatever else comes after it.

The question is, given Game Freak's tendency to try to outdo the last generation's legends, what will they create to outdo Time, Space, and God?! :paranoid:

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    They'll come up with the Pokemon that created Aruseus. XDD.

......That's very possible, actually...or else they wait a while on the third game, focus on Aruseus in it, and add some more Pokemon......but that won't happen, actually...oh well.

Well, what about a devil Pokemon...? Just saying. Or perhaps even ones from an alternate dimension...

Back