• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Ash Was A Girl!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eliana

The |R a m p a g e|
    Years
    Well.... I just think it would lol..... i mean it just seems that if Ash girl version took mistys bike, the reaction of misty would be different lol

Firemaker

Pokemon Master
    Years
    eliana said:
    Well.... I just think it would lol..... i mean it just seems that if Ash girl version took mistys bike, the reaction of misty would be different lol
    Misty(or whatever) would punch Ash(ley) and Pikachu use thunder. Than they don't have to go to the hospital! (It would be shorter) Then Ash(ley) gains Pikachu's trust!

What about Gary?

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    If Ash was a girl, he'd do that anime girl thing where you collapse with your legs curled infront of you when something bad happens to him (I tried the position myself, it's kinda painful). Other than that, I can't picture too many changes. I imagine him as a Serena (sailor moon) type character but maybe less of a crybaby.

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
    I remember there was the episode where Ash was at Erica's gym and he dressed up like a girl so he could battle her. It was funny! :P

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    I think Ash(ley) would be a tomboy and I agree that the whole show would be different.He would look pretty much like he did in 'pokemon scent-sation' but he would have long black hair instead of blonde.

Sayuri no Hoshi

♥ i'm loving angels instead ♥
    Years
    I know you're fairly new here, Mandy; but, please do not revive threads that are over a month old. ^_^ If you still wish to discuss topics, please feel free to create a new thread about it. (This also applies to everyone! O_o) Thanks!

*locked*​

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back