• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Chicago Illnois hosts Pokemon Rocks america would you go?

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
Years
  • Hi, I live just north of detroit in Michigan. If chicago is a hosting city for pokemon rocks america it would be the closest location to me ever.

Would anyone be interested in going with me if it is in chicago. I would be willing to pick you up if you are anywhere between detroit and chicago.

All this depends if Chicago is the city hosting pokemon rocks america in Illonois.

Or is anyone possible interested in meeting there? Whats everyone's thoughts.

Remember I don't know if chicago is the city, we find out on AUG 5th.

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
  • Well, not that is has been revealed, Chicago is indeed one of the hosting cities this year for pokemon rocks america. As a huge pokemon fan who keeps his awesome passion for pokemon a secret. I would like to attend pokemon rocks american in Chicago with those who share my passion. I won't go unless I have someone to meet up with, so I need your help. We could meet there or I could pick anyone up between detroit and Chicago. Is anyone Interested? Anyone? Any remote chance? Any?

Back