• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If I were a... *Pokemon Name Here*

Years
    8/10 "now you see me now you don't,now you see me now you don't"

If i were a.... Spinda i would say/Sing " Left Foot,Right foot,Left Foot,Right foot,"

Blayze

Team Magma Co-Leader
    Years
    6/10 Because that was a bad pun dude. ;)

If I were a Charizard, I'd go burn me a village, like any good dragon would.
    (Yes I realize, Charizard isn't a Dragon type, but he looks like a dragon anyways.)

Last edited:

the bitter end.

.only slightly insane
    Years
    8/10 Okay, XD Probopass without it's moustachey thing is pretty much Nosepass. (Aside from the eyes.

If I were a Rotom I would possess my Computer (Would be awesome as heck)

Years
    8.8656587677 and others hack into their computer system why didn't i think of Rotom.

If i were a Ditto i would copy my enemy's everymove until they are driveninto insanity

Years
    10/10 that put me in fits of laughter

If i were a.... Celebi i would travel back in time to stop my mother having my little brother. (pain in the ass)

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    9/10 lol, I can totally relate to that

If I were an Alakazam, I wouldn't have to worry about tests as much as I do

(sorry, that's BAD)

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    2/10... Sorta dumb...

If I were an oddish, I would bury myself underground so I'd look like a plant. Then when people picked me, I'd bite their finger!

Plant360

Da shizz!
    Years
    6/10......?

If I were a clefairy, I would look all cute, and then when people came up to me to give them a hug, I would meteor mash their faces!

Years
    3/10 that is so old.

If i were a gloom i would be so embrassed to evolve into bellosem because i don't wanna be short

DGexe

Taunter
    Years
    4/10 Not all that amusing.

If I were Arceus, your puny mortal minds would not understand the insane, crazy awesome, creation-spawned insanity that is ME. Ergo... I'd laugh as your brains went "*SPLOOCH*".

[Ehehe... was that too long?]

Ultimate Zangoose fan

A fan of Zangoose
    Years
    8/10. Kinda reminds me of a "corrupted wish game".

If I were a Missingno, I'd use my item duplication abilities to duplicate my chocolate. Then, I'd have lots of it.

Years
    Yeah i just finished that game that Oblivion made.

Anywho...
    10/10 Yay Chocolate

If i were a...Voltorb i would be scared that Ash Ketchum might throw me at another pokemon.

Years
    7/10 - Poor voltorbs get a hard time from trainers thinking they are Pokéballs

----------

If I were a Pikachu I would try to find out what is so important about me and why Team Rocket need me.

Back