• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Ludicolo were to learn a new attack made specially for it, what would it be?

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
  • It has to be something to do with the Rumba. Ludicolo is just crying out to do the rumba with others, and it would have to incorporate rain into it somewhere... so, Rain Rumba sounds good to me. I have no idea of its attack power of even if it does anything, but the thought's still there ^_^

Poke-Master

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Well "Weather Caracacha" would do good, as Ludicolo looks like those Spanish guys who dance. *invents Weather Caracacha for Ludicolo*

WEATHER CARACACHA
    Pokemon able to learn it: Lombre, Ludicolo
    Learnt by Lombre at Level: 40
    Learnt by Ludicolo at Level: 40
    Type: ???
    Base Damage: 100 (150 STAB)
    Accuracy: 95
    Effects: If used in Rain, type is water. if used in sun, type may be fire or grass. If used in sandstorm, type is rock. if used in hail, type is ice. if theres no weather effect, type is normal. Lombre/Ludicolo has a 10% chance of OHKOing the foe if Weather Caracacha is Water type.

Cute huh?
    :P
    btw Mr Cat Dog, the name's evanescence. :P

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • Sombrero Toss.
    Ludicolo throws its hat at the opponent which returns and hits the opponent again, much like marowak's bonemerang. i guess it woul dbe a grass-type attack, same accuracy and power as bonemrang. i am also presuming that ludicolo can take its sombrero off

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • Erm! I'd make the move called ... "D-Seaweed"

AHEM!!

Base Power: 200
    PP: 5
    Type: (Since this is Ludicolo and seaweed is a water plant...) Water
    Accuracy: 70
    Effects: Disastrously defeats the opposing Pokemon by use of seaweeds stored under Ludicolo's Sombreo!

Years
  • my attack would be the

Crazy Dancer Man

Base Damage:100
    effect:Confuses openent with really really dum dances
    Type:Normal
    Looks like: ludicolo flips and falls over

IceKitten

Sneasel! Ice Beam!
    Years
  • What if the Ludicolo's female?
    If Ludicolo were to learn a new attack made specially for it, what would it be?

Back