• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

If Pok?mon were real...

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    I'd always just be roaming with my mew...So peaceful, living in the middle of a desert in Arizona, watching the stars, soaring above the clouds in the moonlit night sky with mew.. aaah. ^-^ I'm such a daydreamer :P

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Jan 27, 2005
    If pokemon were real i would catch one pokemon (i dont know which one yet) then i`d train with it till it would be unbeatable then challenge any body that thinks they are the best.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Radical_Edward said:
    I'd always just be roaming with my mew...So peaceful, living in the middle of a desert in Arizona, watching the stars, soaring above the clouds in the moonlit night sky with mew.. aaah. ^-^ I'm such a daydreamer :P
    Uh... If you are talking about the desert i'm living in, good luck finding clouds outside of decembber.

Vash26

Eon Crazy
    Years
    • Age 35
    • TN
    • Seen Mar 24, 2007
    If they were real, I would catch and Eevee and Ninetales, and travel around with them, and battle people, just for fun.

Years
    If pokemon were real I would catch tons of cudly dratinis and be happily with them forever.

O

Your Mom
    Years
    Think. We'd all be vegetarians... Unless you see a Tauros next to a cow or have Tauros Burger, And the world would be a battlefield. When you walk outside, there might be a giant Charizard there waiting for you and burn you. A Tyranitar could easily stomp you. Pok?mon in our world won't work out. We aren't Anime People with infinite lives, and a never ending supply of Health Points so a fire blast won't harm us. By the way, most of your answers are more along the lines of "If you were in the Pok?mon World"

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2006
    Hey! I never said a thing about no ordinary animals! Sides, how on earth would such a rare createn be right in front of your house? Plus, you would have things to defend you, and a chansey/blissey's softboiled would heal you instentaniously. So, Omega II, you are kinda proven wrong.

Back