• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

if pokemon were real

rm2kdude

Advanced Pixel-Artist
    Years
    • Age 35
    • usa
    • Seen Oct 30, 2022
    I do that in school I am glad I was in the back row in algebra it was SOOOO boring I basicly fell asleep once.

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
    If Pokemon were real... I think I'd be too lazy and unmotivated to be a trainer. Plus I'm a sore loser. I may have one or two as companions though. Most like a Hitmonchan of course, but being rare in the games, I don't think my chances of having one would be great.

jynx

Er.../eh...
    Years
    Iveechan said:
    If Pokemon were real... I think I'd be too lazy and unmotivated to be a trainer. Plus I'm a sore loser. I may have one or two as companions though. Most like a Hitmonchan of course, but being rare in the games, I don't think my chances of having one would be great.
    I'm always a loser too
    Never won anything.

I would be a Pokemon trainer, but not like those you play in GB.
    I'd be those who train them to do tricks and stuff.

Delirium

Perpetual Dream
    Years
    If pkmn were real, I would waste my days searching for dragon pkmn and collecting them. ^^''' My dream would be to own one dragon of each kind.
    And if pkmn really existed, life would be much, much funnier. Not this boring go to school/college/work routine we all have and hate.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2015
    If Pokemon were real I'd try and get a Wailord to float me everywhere

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
    If pokemon, were real...umm..I Would chase a miltank for no aparent reason. T_T Sorry, I'll post what I think later. I'm a bit tired right now.

Back